yueziyue

May 12, 2018
This is what spreading misinformation does, you get people like this who's VERY LIVES DEPEND on icstor releasing this game and then they throw a hissy fit when they read the lies. Please stop spreading lies so the other users dont end up in the hospital over an ictsor panic induced coma. The safety of other people is on the line here
oh...I'm so so so ... sorry about this. but seen some people jump into a deception and do nothing wasn't my style.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I don't know how to interpret the dates he gave.
He said that it would take about 10 days for the Beta (with no animations) to be tested but he didn't imply that the definitive version WITH animations would be ready after that, did he? What I'm trying to say is that after those aprox 10 days he will have a bug-free version ready WITHOUT animations, but I'm pretty sure that we will have to wait substantially longer to get a definitive version with animations and everything.
He said approximately 10 day beta phase, but definitely end of the month. I read that as don’t expect the final release before 31st of October. You’d hope the post-beta version would have animations, but he didn’t specify so we won’t know until it comes.

Reactions: ookla

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
This thread has more cancer than a research facility. Save your damn fingers (and maybe what little is left of your sanity). My delete finger is itching.. BADLY.
Hey man don't be so harsh on them, their hands are dry and jeans zipper is blowing up it's hard sometimes to live under such a pressure.

I remember when my bus was delayed two days ago i was pretty sad because it reminded me of milfy city.. I can understand all the boys but we all will rise up like those penquins, this thread will be picture perfect after

pss.jpg

Reactions: ookla

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who's discussing? All the posts I see are:
  • trolls making fake dates
  • people telling other people not to support him
  • people calling the dev a liar
  • some variation/combination of the above
Very interesting and in depth discussion!
Then you aren't reading all the posts.

Some people aren't on topic at all and just want to make jokes for the funnies.

Obviously not me, i'm always on topic so my posts don't get deleted.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Blahmeister has a valid point. If you're gonna be a keyboard comedian and try to make silly comments like "He's waiting for no fap november just to fuck you over so hard", you're technically trolling which is against the rules.
Going on long spiels about how he's not going to release the game because you're incapable of hurrying up and waiting isn't my fault. It's yours. So hurry up and wait!

Dared me to delete? Challenge Accepted!

arms99

May 11, 2018
Don't give dates if you don't really know. Giving expectations is the quickest way to let people down.

He could have given a broad window. Delays are generally procrastination, good planning prevents them, period.
I'd agree with you, although in this case I'm pretty sure his patrons have been demanding him to give a date. When he initially gave the 10/10 release date it was clear from his msg that he was doing it under duress.

wwdd1222

Jul 5, 2019
So boring, I start counting how many times he fooled us since he back from vacation
Jun 14: The planned release dates for this year are v0.6 in August / v0.7 in October / v0.8 in December. +1
Aug 29: promise that this is the last delay +1
Sep 24: If it comes to release date I can't give any but you can expect the beta version somewhere around ~10th October. (Probably sooner.) +1
Oct 9:The beta version should be released this weekend. +1

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Then you aren't reading all the posts.

Some people aren't on topic at all and just want to make jokes for the funnies.

Obviously not me, i'm always on topic so my posts don't get deleted.
I'm pretty sure a mod in icstor's discord told me he's actually working on another Christmas one. icstor said he's going to delay 0.6 until after his xmas one comes in DEC. So January 2020 for sure!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
And here we go my post got deleted but the mod post about the same topic stays there in the open, it's like how ''accepting deleting posts challenge'' fits any on topic discussion here. ;)

Damn but going back on topic - Caroline in that newest previews is looking pretty nice, it's all romantic and shit, i hope it will have more wilder actions and locations instead of only love daby situations. :rolleyes:

Reactions: RainMan92
3.80 star(s) 417 Votes