arms99

May 11, 2018
Animation Goal:

I know that we passed this goal which makes us very happy. To be honest I wasn’t suspecting that this goal will be completed so fast. For sure not in this year! Which means that I'm still not prepared and I still need to buy a new hardware, but I can’t do it yet, so at the moment this goal is in test phase because I don’t want to create longer delays only because of this. We’ll see how it will work.

I’ll try to add one fully animated scene per two updates, but I don’t know if I’ll manage to add it to the next one if I want to release it as we planned above. (But, I will try! Because those scenes should be animated as much as possible :smile: !)
Do we really expect icstor to actually come through with his goals. I mean in his previous goals he promised "very rapid updates!" followed by "provide significant monthly updates!".

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

19o8

Oct 7, 2018
i cancelled my patreon sub 2 month ago .. he said people who did sub get the game for free right?
where can i find it? is no showing up for me .. some people say they can play the beta

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
i cancelled my patreon sub 2 month ago .. he said people who did sub get the game for free right?
where can i find it? is no showing up for me .. some people say they can play the beta
Those are most likely the Beta patrons, aka the $25 tiers. I was a patron as well, so I wanna see if I actually get the link or if that was bullshit as well.

narcis004

Nov 17, 2018
Yes, the beta testers surely can play the beta xd

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Make no mistake, you are also in the cycle. Every 10 pages there is someone commenting on the same thing as you, like an old grumble. Always the same book. Complaining about jokes, piracy, obviousness, bla bla bla, nobody cares ... and most are not reading. :sleep:

- not native at english.
I am writing about the fact that I am in a cycle and that this is not normal "the topic has turned into garbage." And the only question is whether it stops or continues. I don’t understand why need to repeat all this. If you erase the last few tens of pages, the meaning and content of the topic will remain the same. I think that there will be no order here, especially since a duplicate topic has already been created. The easiest way to put this topic in ignore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FR915

itoen

Apr 19, 2019
Guys guys, don't panic. I've just received a personal handwritten message from the man himself.

Apparently just yesterday a car crash destroyed Icstor's computer and has left him homeless, crippled, and with no means to inform his dear patrons (He's been developing the game entirely out of his 1975 Ford Pinta. He can't afford a house or phone since Patreon skims off 99.7%). With it he lost every render, all his surprise feature length fully animated scenes, plus the 23 bonus characters he had planned to introduce in 0.6 (all of whom appear in the Sara wedding scene epilogue).

He assured me there was no need to panic, he has the whole story in his head and he just needed an extra $3500 from me so he could get AWS to render the scenes. He's planning to pull an all-nighter and completely remake Milfy City on a public library computer. I of course obliged. There's no better feeling than putting real money into supporting your favorite art and artists.

So don't worry, he told me he'll be finished VERY soon. Even better, he's apparently been in talks with George R. R. Martin to add a Westeros subplot, complete with a lengthy and internally contained storyline. If the rumors are true, he'll be releasing a VR-compatible Game of Thrones expansion with 0.6. He didn't make any promises, but allegedly George is also almost finished with Winds of Winter, and the two releases are going to drop on the same day.

To be honest I'm pretty fucking excited for this update. I knew it'd pay off to stick to paying Icstor $750+ dollars per month, break included. It'll pay off to see all those funds funneled into a truly valuable endeavor. It'll all pay off in the end, and the end is coming very soon.

(Also btw he said since it would be hard to model explicit scenes on the public library computer he had to rewrite the game's plot so as to avoid any mention, depiction, or reference to sex)

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
Bob: Well, here I am in my computer chair again. And my computer’s all booted up and I’m logged on to F95. And I've got my lotion and tissues to clean up after myself. And I've got my pants unzipped so I can grab my meat. And I've got a lighter and a cigar to smoke when I'm done. But there's one other thing that makes fapping time the very best time of the whole day. And do you know what that is? It's a very special friend of mine, ICSTOR, and my very favorite little video game.

Oh, Milfy City, you're the one

You make fapping lots of fun!

Milfy City, MILFs everywhere to try to screw!

Bo bo bo de oh!

Milfy City, joy of joys

Fuck Celia’s ass, and she makes noise!

Milfy City, Linda’s my very best friend, it's true!

Bo bo bo de oh!

Oh, every day when I

Make my way to my chair

I find a little gremlin who's

Cute and yellow and chubby

Rub-a-dub-dubby!

Milfy City, Caroline’s so fine

And I'm lucky that she’s mine

Milfy City, can I fuck the therapist too?

Hey, Celia. Would you like me to stick a vibrator in your vag and connect it to a marine battery? You would? Okay, how's this? Hey, Gremlin, you want to give me a tit job? Oh, I see. You don't have any tits, do you? Well, how about giving up your ass? Fuck her little freckled gremlin ass. Ooh, she's ticklish. Ooh-hoo.

Oh, every day when I

Make my way to the chair

I find a housewife who's

Tired of Bob’s little puddy

Rub-a-dub-dubby!

Milfy City, where are you?

I’m feeling grey when skies are blue

ICSTOR, please, I’d like a new version

Needing to cum is such a burden!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes