rxd

Nov 10, 2018
0.5 - 3,16. ( 1,98 image) 0.6 = 3,8 ( - 1,98) = 1,9gb new image?
that 3.8g should include all the old animations from previous versions but just not the new ones right? so new image = 3.8g - 3.16g = 0.64g. haha what a "significant" update, so "worth" waiting a whole year.

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
There will be no fully animated scenes in the new 0.6 Version. The official response of one of the admins is that this goal was achieved during the development of 0.6, which means that its implementation will be in future versions. But. The goal was reached before the Christmas update, during version 0.5 Ha. And my letter was simply deleted. Ha ha

Reactions: 1EyeDog

Jack_parrye

Aug 23, 2018
В новой версии 0.6 не будет полностью анимированных сцен. Официальный ответ одного из администраторов состоит в том, что эта цель была достигнута при разработке 0.6, что означает, что ее реализация будет в будущих версиях. Но. Цель была достигнута до новогоднего обновления, во время версии 0.5 га. И мое письмо было просто удалено. Ха ха
I think animation is difficult and not so beautiful (if it's not a whole movie) If he didn’t do the animation, development would be faster

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
There was a patron once and now patron not the same. Or do you still feel like a patron?
Also, being in an adult forum, I think that saying something is enough once to make it clear. In any case, I do not need to clarify what I read on the patreon. If the author is not able to properly plan his work, this is clear from the posts on patreon. If the author writes that “he will probably release the release on the appointed date”, then it is also obvious to me that the main word here is “probably”. All that I saw in the author’s posts is a lot of approximate dates with the clause “probably”. Which means that the author has never in recent times given an exact release date and this is a fact.
Another fact is that in this forum so that you do not write, you still will not affect the patrons that are on the patreon.
People who pay money are not stupid, at some point they like you wanted to pay. And while they pay, they have the right to demand reasoning, etc. All who paid once or did not pay cannot demand anything at all. You are the same pirate as many on this site and no matter how fair the reason was. There are market laws and only those who have a valid contract have power. There will always be people who are dissatisfied with something and stop paying, and there will always be people who will not watch the pirate forum, but will pay the author and communicate on patreon
You have the right to describe your dissatisfaction, I did not oppose this. But when I have to read several pages with the same content every day, this is not normal.
As I already said, I am able to understand from one time and do not need repetitions on several tens of pages. In addition, the topic should contain discuss the game and news, but if you scroll through the pages you will not find anything new, except for those posts where the author is not discussed. Only endless repetitions of the same thing with the same insults to the author and repeated “jokes”. And this is also a fact.
Since when we can't point out the fact? And since when we can't identify a hustler?
Because this can hurt a lier?How about those people who cheat by him?
You think that dose not count as anything?
You feel uncomfortable just because you don't want Admited that you are also be deceived.
you think that makes you look like a idiot,but no, what makes you more like a idiot was you even defend the hustler.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
0.5 - 3,16. ( 1,98 image) 0.6 = 3,8 ( - 1,98) = 1,9gb new image?
Did that math get confused and stick a needle in a socket?

You took away 0.5's images and assumed what was left is all new images without compensating for the other files.

If 0.5 was 3.16gb and 1.98 was images that means 1.18 was the extra.

This time you've taken 3.8gb, removed the 1.98 from last updates images and forgot the rest of the files.

So instead we'll try 3.80gb and take away the 1.18gb that was extra (probably more now but hey ho) and that leaves 2.62gb.

Now you take the 1.98 away from 2.62 and that gives you 0.64....

A lot less than your original oddly worked out number.

Or you could just take 3.16 away from 3.80 which does the same without my fannying around.

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
There will be no fully animated scenes in the new 0.6 Version. The official response of one of the admins is that this goal was achieved during the development of 0.6, which means that its implementation will be in future versions. But. The goal was reached before the Christmas update, during version 0.5 Ha. And my letter was simply deleted. Ha ha

Jack_parrye

Aug 23, 2018
Since when we can't point out the fact? And since when we can't identify a hustler?
You feel uncomfortable just because you don't want Admited that you are also be deceived.
you think that makes you look like a idiot,but no, what makes you more like a idiot was you even defend the hustler.
I think your opponent is right. We love this game because it was made by ICSTOR. Give him as much time as he wants, so that it would be MILF CITY and not just an ordinary, not an interesting waste of time game

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Did that math get confused and stick a needle in a socket?

You took away 0.5's images and assumed what was left is all new images without compensating for the other files.

If 0.5 was 3.16gb and 1.98 was images that means 1.18 was the extra.

This time you've taken 3.8gb, removed the 1.98 from last updates images and forgot the rest of the files.

So instead we'll try 3.80gb and take away the 1.18gb that was extra (probably more now but hey ho) and that leaves 2.62gb.

Now you take the 1.98 away from 2.62 and that gives you 0.64....

A lot less than your original oddly worked out number.

Or you could just take 3.16 away from 3.80 which does the same without my fannying around.
It's not like it's bad, 0.64gb is a 32.3% increase in picture, assuming picture size is kept standard.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You surely understood what I wrote? You should have read the whole and not the individual words.
If a person expresses his opinion once, this is enough for other people to read and understand. If you think that without repeating the same thing on every page you will not be understood, then you probably were mistaken by the forum.
If you wrote 100 times that the author is a liar and you were told not to write further, this means that you are spamming and not defending your position and that can understand the meaning by reading the existing messages.
The topic was created to discuss the game and not the author. In the topic you need to discuss the author’s news and not your fantasies. This is not a psychological help center for patrons who have stopped paying and cannot come to their senses. Do not like the topic, author or game, if there is no news - go play another game and discuss something new in another topic.

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
Animation Goal:

I know that we passed this goal which makes us very happy. To be honest I wasn’t suspecting that this goal will be completed so fast. For sure not in this year! Which means that I'm still not prepared and I still need to buy a new hardware, but I can’t do it yet, so at the moment this goal is in test phase because I don’t want to create longer delays only because of this. We’ll see how it will work.

I’ll try to add one fully animated scene per two updates, but I don’t know if I’ll manage to add it to the next one if I want to release it as we planned above. (But, I will try! Because those scenes should be animated as much as possible :smile: !)

• Angry
Reactions: McWoodz and ookla

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
There was a patron once and now patron not the same. Or do you still feel like a patron?
Also, being in an adult forum, I think that saying something is enough once to make it clear. In any case, I do not need to clarify what I read on the patreon. If the author is not able to properly plan his work, this is clear from the posts on patreon. If the author writes that “he will probably release the release on the appointed date”, then it is also obvious to me that the main word here is “probably”. All that I saw in the author’s posts is a lot of approximate dates with the clause “probably”. Which means that the author has never in recent times given an exact release date and this is a fact.
Another fact is that in this forum so that you do not write, you still will not affect the patrons that are on the patreon.
People who pay money are not stupid, at some point they like you wanted to pay. And while they pay, they have the right to demand reasoning, etc. All who paid once or did not pay cannot demand anything at all. You are the same pirate as many on this site and no matter how fair the reason was. There are market laws and only those who have a valid contract have power. There will always be people who are dissatisfied with something and stop paying, and there will always be people who will not watch the pirate forum, but will pay the author and communicate on patreon
You have the right to describe your dissatisfaction, I did not oppose this. But when I have to read several pages with the same content every day, this is not normal.
As I already said, I am able to understand from one time and do not need repetitions on several tens of pages. In addition, the topic should contain discuss the game and news, but if you scroll through the pages you will not find anything new, except for those posts where the author is not discussed. Only endless repetitions of the same thing with the same insults to the author and repeated “jokes”. And this is also a fact.

Make no mistake, you are also in the cycle. Every 10 pages there is someone commenting on the same thing as you, like an old grumble. Always the same book. Complaining about jokes, piracy, obviousness, bla bla bla, nobody cares ... and most are not reading. :sleep:

- not native at english.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes