Jun 3, 2017
Hey wait is that really without animations, i thought that was a joke. That is probably the coronation, a year without update he probably wants to fool everyone. They have probably shit in his brain.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Last time I played it was at the beginning of the year so I guess I'll end up replaying anyway some scenes are easier to remember than others :LOL:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Last time I played it was at the beginning of the year so I guess I'll end up replaying anyway some scenes are easier to remember than others :LOL:
I don't know, I don't see the point in replaying it since the game has a pretty good replay gallery you can use to refresh your memory. If it wasn't for that, I would probably replay it.

Reactions: Mormont

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Was two years patron ICStora 25$, helped him render, that you on this do you say son ? I, too, is obtained here not sit ? Here sit highly urovnevye patreon and discuss his faily under other nicknames. I already recently wrote him in lichku what he freak out and a liar and how many after this renewal from him leaves money, he wrote, that him spat, after all he and so rich. So keep us posted, baby on 1$ I also know where he lives. Including his apartment number and parents ;)
There was a patron once and now patron not the same. Or do you still feel like a patron?
Also, being in an adult forum, I think that saying something is enough once to make it clear. In any case, I do not need to clarify what I read on the patreon. If the author is not able to properly plan his work, this is clear from the posts on patreon. If the author writes that “he will probably release the release on the appointed date”, then it is also obvious to me that the main word here is “probably”. All that I saw in the author’s posts is a lot of approximate dates with the clause “probably”. Which means that the author has never in recent times given an exact release date and this is a fact.
Another fact is that in this forum so that you do not write, you still will not affect the patrons that are on the patreon.
People who pay money are not stupid, at some point they like you wanted to pay. And while they pay, they have the right to demand reasoning, etc. All who paid once or did not pay cannot demand anything at all. You are the same pirate as many on this site and no matter how fair the reason was. There are market laws and only those who have a valid contract have power. There will always be people who are dissatisfied with something and stop paying, and there will always be people who will not watch the pirate forum, but will pay the author and communicate on patreon
You have the right to describe your dissatisfaction, I did not oppose this. But when I have to read several pages with the same content every day, this is not normal.
As I already said, I am able to understand from one time and do not need repetitions on several tens of pages. In addition, the topic should contain discuss the game and news, but if you scroll through the pages you will not find anything new, except for those posts where the author is not discussed. Only endless repetitions of the same thing with the same insults to the author and repeated “jokes”. And this is also a fact.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
Would be counter productive as you cant be a free patreon on his page, meaning he would be dropping at least $1 for every pateron account he signed up to himself with. While he would see some of that returned patreon would still take thier cut so he would be at a net loss.

You'd be surprised at how much that influences people perceptions. Thats why you get view bots on various streaming platforms, or follow bots on places like twitter or instagram. There are alot of people out there who would take one look at the numbers and be like "oh they must be good because of all the people subbed/following/donating" etc etc.
yeah,he just need some number of $1 patreons to cheat.
that's not for the new patreons who want support him, more like to keep the former supporter who payed a big number of money didn't get cancelled.
(english is not my original language,but I think you guys can understand what I mean

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes