Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Given the quality of the excuses for the update not being released, you can't expect bright comments, it's just all nonesense.
I do not expect anything from this topic. There is a patreon and there are posts of the author of the game. If I need to read the news, I read the author’s posts. And the interpretations and delusions of some users are not interesting to me.
If the author writes “probably” and users consider this an unchanging oath, then this is not the author’s problem, but these users
In addition, counted other people's money and demanded from those who pay not to pay, while being on a pirate site. And considering that those who pay do not read it and are unlikely to sit in this topic, at least it is strange. And endless repetitions of dozens of pages, of how the "author constantly lying everyone" are aimed more at mentally retarded people who without "repeated repetition" will not understand the first time. And if you do not repeat the same thing, they will probably want to immediately pay the author.
There are many other authors who have updates 1-2 times a year, many authors who delay the release. But in these topics there is no such craziness. Everyone is sitting and waiting for news. There is a post on the patreon - there is a discussion, there is no post on the patreon - there is no discussion.
In this topic, it does not matter whether there is a post on the patreon, nor does it matter what the author wrote exactly. It all depends on the imagination of users and how often they will write the same thing. Even issuing news by users on behalf of the author is a "funny joke" and not a fake...
I'm not talking about the fact that there is a search on the topic, and the rules. Even if the author releases the game and gives more accurate forecasts, this topic will still not be anything other than a garbage dump.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
did anyone notice Icstor's patreons number?
it's keep growing up.
I'm pretty sure this is a deception now.
how can he didn't release anything over 11 months but keep his patreon supporter increased?
since the patreon sign in only need a email adress, I suspect his patreon number is fake.
He himself registered a large number of patreons to deceive others.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
it's keep growing up.
how can he didn't release anything over 11 months but keep his patreon supporter increased?
since the patreon sign in only need a email adress, I suspect his patreon number is fake.
How could that even benefit him??? he could disappear for 2 years and still have 2-3k patrons with a prophecy of his return lmao

Zeran147

Sep 1, 2017
it's keep growing up.
Would be counter productive as you cant be a free patreon on his page, meaning he would be dropping at least $1 for every pateron account he signed up to himself with. While he would see some of that returned patreon would still take thier cut so he would be at a net loss.
How could that even benefit him??? he could disappear for 2 years and still have 2-3k patrons with a prophecy of his return lmao
You'd be surprised at how much that influences people perceptions. Thats why you get view bots on various streaming platforms, or follow bots on places like twitter or instagram. There are alot of people out there who would take one look at the numbers and be like "oh they must be good because of all the people subbed/following/donating" etc etc.

D

Deleted member 764122

are you guys going to replay the entire game or just use a save when it comes out?
Use a save, believe it or not i still remember the whole thing, i think thats the problem with most of us here. Dispite everything the game still great

bdbill

Feb 5, 2018
Would be counter productive as you cant be a free patreon on his page, meaning he would be dropping at least $1 for every pateron account he signed up to himself with. While he would see some of that returned patreon would still take thier cut so he would be at a net loss.

You'd be surprised at how much that influences people perceptions. Thats why you get view bots on various streaming platforms, or follow bots on places like twitter or instagram. There are alot of people out there who would take one look at the numbers and be like "oh they must be good because of all the people subbed/following/donating" etc etc.
How do you find a way to contradict your statement right after you say it?

Reactions: Kingkoopa97
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes