rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
i only play this game because it has animations. there are a bunch of good image only games but
milf city is one a the few who has both. i would even wish for more animations like cumshots and stuff but
thats hellovalut work.
I won't play it without animations, i'll just wait.

Reactions: EJW
Sep 4, 2017
i only play this game because it has animations. there are a bunch of good image only games but
milf city is one a the few who has both. i would even wish for more animations like cumshots and stuff but
thats hellovalut work.
Am I the only one who doesn't play the game for animations :D

Lampblasted

Nov 15, 2018
Yes, he's furiously fapping away which leads to him getting numb which makes cumming harder which means more and more needs to be remade to pass the fappability test or as he seems to call it "fix game breaking bugs". One might assume that would lead to a product of supreme fappability but there is a danger. It might optimize the scences towards his most secret and unique kinks - ones no one else on this planet might share - leading to cryptic scenes no other human might comprehend but still would make him feel eternal bliss.
Here's your batshit conspiracy theory for the day.

Suppose that during this "testing," Icstor managed to fap himself into an extremely odd case of cum coma. He's fully conscious, but the only part of his body that can respond is his cock. He's nearly incapacitated, but luckily for him, his Patreonbux are able to buy some very good help: several doctors and scientists, as well as some prostitutes who resemble the Milfy City characters. Internally, they are known as "the team." A security guard notices Icstor is immobile and signals the rest of the team to come in.

Most of the medical staff works around the clock to search for a way to revitalize Icstor, while the rest of the team helps advance the game's development in the render dungeon. The team has him hooked up to this machinery that measures his dick twitches, so one guy can read the monitors while having Icstor watch the hookers act out the scenes. A scene passes inspection if there's an acceptable level of dick activity.

Testing can still move forward like this, but the old-fashioned way was so much faster... The team posts on Icstor's behalf to announce the delays caused by this situation.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Here's your batshit conspiracy theory for the day.

Suppose that during this "testing," Icstor managed to fap himself into an extremely odd case of cum coma. He's fully conscious, but the only part of his body that can respond is his cock. He's nearly incapacitated, but luckily for him, his Patreonbux are able to buy some very good help: several doctors and scientists, as well as some prostitutes who resemble the Milfy City characters. Internally, they are known as "the team." A security guard notices Icstor is immobile and signals the rest of the team to come in.

Most of the medical staff works around the clock to search for a way to revitalize Icstor, while the rest of the team helps advance the game's development in the render dungeon. The team has him hooked up to this machinery that measures his dick twitches, so one guy can read the monitors while having Icstor watch the hookers act out the scenes. A scene passes inspection if there's an acceptable level of dick activity.

Testing can still move forward like this, but the old-fashioned way was so much faster... The team posts on Icstor's behalf to announce the delays caused by this situation.
1561989-884279_time_to_stop_posting_super.jpg

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Some people can't read the page they're on. "Release when?"... look 2 posts up and it says "today or tomorrow hopefully".

Let me explain... When you go to a thread, you usually jump to your last unread post.
- If you're a page or more behind, you jump to the last page, do not read any of the posts, then post "release when?"
- If you're hitting f5 like crazy or check hourly, you're not reading the posts then ask "release when?"

WHY ARE YOU NOT READING??? READING TOO HARD??? ONLY LOOKING FOR LINKS??
Seriously, if you want to ask a question, read the damn page!!! Then go back a page or 2. It only takes a FEW MINUTES and you usually get the answers 90% of the time!!!!! Also, if you're not reading, how can you read the answers on every single page?? It's like you're demanding an answer but won't even hear it!!
:FacePalm:

oddeye20803

Jul 30, 2019
Some people can't read the page they're on. "Release when?"... look 2 posts up and it says "today or tomorrow hopefully".

Let me explain... When you go to a thread, you usually jump to your last unread post.
- If you're a page or more behind, you jump to the last page, do not read any of the posts, then post "release when?"
- If you're hitting f5 like crazy or check hourly, you're not reading the posts then ask "release when?"

Seriously, if you want to ask a question, read the damn page!!! Then go back a page or 2. It only takes a FEW MINUTES and you usually get the answers 90% of the time!!!!!
ok dude calm down so release when?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Seriously, if you want to ask a question, read the damn page!!! Then go back a page or 2. It only takes a FEW MINUTES and you usually get the answers 90% of the time!!!!! Also, if you're not reading, how can you read the answers on every single page?? It's like you're demanding an answer but won't even hear it!!
Well sadly you'll get that in every thread I think some are just too lazy to even look, best just to ignore it and besides, it's not as if they are missing anything as this place will be rather crazy when it actually does release.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes