sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
So the animations will be missing because they've not been adequatly pre-fapped yet? Would make sense given that a large number of GPUs will speed up rendering but won't help in pre-fapping the content. And honestly who'd even like to get content that has not gone through proper fappability Q/A? Just imagine the fappcidents that might cause o_O
So what you saying is that, ICSTOR making an event and then fapping on it and if he won't cum until the and of event, the event is not passed the fappability test and must be remade?
Now i understand why it takes so long :cool:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I know there was long time since last update, but still may i ask you Dear Trolls, Friends which still has hopes for the Game and Caroline Fans how the moment state of the Game is or atleast what he has planned in nearly future (this year) with the progress?

D

Deleted member 764122

I know there was long time since last update, but still may i ask you Dear Trolls, Friends which still has hopes for the Game and Caroline Fans how the moment state of the Game is or atleast what he has planned in nearly future (this year) with the progress?
Bruh...

Myself101

Feb 4, 2018
So what you saying is that, ICSTOR making an event and then fapping on it and if he won't cum until the and of event, the event is not passed the fappability test and must be remade?
Now i understand why it takes so long :cool:
Yes, he's furiously fapping away which leads to him getting numb which makes cumming harder which means more and more needs to be remade to pass the fappability test or as he seems to call it "fix game breaking bugs". One might assume that would lead to a product of supreme fappability but there is a danger. It might optimize the scences towards his most secret and unique kinks - ones no one else on this planet might share - leading to cryptic scenes no other human might comprehend but still would make him feel eternal bliss.

Aug 5, 2017
Apparently they sent a message to all $25 patrons yesterday saying exactly when the Beta will drop. But I haven't seen anyone leak the exact date/time yet.

JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
Yes, he's furiously fapping away which leads to him getting numb which makes cumming harder which means more and more needs to be remade to pass the fappability test or as he seems to call it "fix game breaking bugs". One might assume that would lead to a product of supreme fappability but there is a danger. It might optimize the scences towards his most secret and unique kinks - ones no one else on this planet might share - leading to cryptic scenes no other human might comprehend but still would make him feel eternal bliss.
I like the way your brain works and pls remember this for times eternal.

JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
They're definitely an element that makes this game great but what really puts it above the rest are the renderings. So it's not 100% critical.
Imo the inner dialogue of girls makes it more immersive and special compared to many others even tho I havent played a lot of others.

chucky2018

Oct 9, 2019
What should I do after I used a vibrator in class on miss Celia? Further I can not understand what you need to do something with the name is associated. In the passage is not clear. (English poorly know, through the interpreter the text introduced hope you me understood). Thanks

escanor450

Nov 6, 2018
What should I do after I used a vibrator in class on miss Celia? Further I can not understand what you need to do something with the name is associated. In the passage is not clear. (English poorly know, through the interpreter the text introduced hope you me understood). Thanks
Just wait for 0.6

JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
Try speaking with the school psychologist lady.

zepovik1

Dec 21, 2017
Wait did he cleaned his patreon? No posts in there.
False alarm , i refreshed it a couple of times and they appeared.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes