lint77

Nov 18, 2017
The big question we should ponder anyway is: do we really want to experience our first time with Caroline without animations? Wouldn't we want to wait for those to arrive anyway, to make it at least somewhat close to all the built up expectations? The struggle is real ;)
If i remember correctly the 0.6 Caroline content was completed awhile ago wasn't it?, It was just Celia and the neighbors (should have been Judy imo) that no one cares about that was being worked on until recently?

arms99

May 11, 2018
If i remember correctly the 0.6 Caroline content was completed awhile ago wasn't it?, It was just Celia and the neighbors (should have been Judy imo) that no one cares about that was being worked on until recently?
Yeah, from what I remember Caroline content was completed just before he went on holiday around March.

Kermit79

Sep 12, 2019
From what i can guess...This is not because of the update is it? You have been abusing him! The snap shot on the top leftmost corner says it all.
hmm, weird you have an association, but if you have such experiences, I won't take them away from you:sneaky:
kermit_o_301732.jpg

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, from what I remember Caroline content was completed just before he went on holiday around March.
Not the animations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Icstor apparently increased the scale of Caroline's content:
Before his break 600+ renders for Caroline were done (source: here).
Now she has has over 1000 renders (source: here).

Myself101

Feb 4, 2018
Maybe he is just been busy jurking it to his own work, just like everyone else on here wants to.
So the animations will be missing because they've not been adequatly pre-fapped yet? Would make sense given that a large number of GPUs will speed up rendering but won't help in pre-fapping the content. And honestly who'd even like to get content that has not gone through proper fappability Q/A? Just imagine the fappcidents that might cause o_O

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes