Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Sara is the best thing in this game. As for Celia, the only taste she gives to this game is a bad taste (She's the only thing I personally don't like about this game)
i respect your opinion about sara , as for celia i was sad when i heared her story will focus on bdsm thing , a love or harem route is better since not everyone into bdsm or at least he can do both..

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
i respect your opinion about sara , as for celia i was sad when i heared her story will focus on bdsm thing , a love,harem route is better since not many into bdsm or at least he can do both..
I respect your opinion too, in all fairness icstor clearly designed celia for a hate route. Although, I understand what you mean, I generally prefer a love route too. It would have been nice if he gave the option like he did in his last game (Milfs Villa) with the maid.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If Murphy's Law is to be followed, something catastrophic will happen at the last minute of sunday evening and release will be delayed indefinitely (dog ate the ssd where the final beta build is)
He'll bring out the trash and have a slip on the stairs, rendering him immobile for atleast 1 month... damn this sounds frustratingly close to something he'd say... :eek: :cry:

Reactions: ookla

Pepegaa

Sep 23, 2019
The big question we should ponder anyway is: do we really want to experience our first time with Caroline without animations? Wouldn't we want to wait for those to arrive anyway, to make it at least somewhat close to all the built up expectations? The struggle is real ;)
still better than wait another month

Reactions: parachina

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
The big question we should ponder anyway is: do we really want to experience our first time with Caroline without animations? Wouldn't we want to wait for those to arrive anyway, to make it at least somewhat close to all the built up expectations? The struggle is real ;)
Which will lead us to the excuse of it not coming out this weekend. he will say something like "I don't feel like its right to realise without animation so im gonna push it back for 10 days *cough cough another month cough cough* thanks for the cheese suckers"

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Who cares about the plot and characters development in this game, really ? Tbh just the chara design and good writing for the scenes matter

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Why did you use Google translator to write it in Russian?
it looks like it will be forever sure that tomorrow ICSTOR I’ve changed my mind about releasing the game without animation and then it’s been so long that I’ll insert Sarah and so on until the new year and then - “I'm tired, I'm leaving

Edelwis

Nov 24, 2018
Dear Icstor, please suprise us one fucking time and release it today.
But it will probably will beat Sunday at 23:59:59

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes