NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Where am i supposed to go for date with Caroline? She says at the place where they first kissed. I don't fucking remember, it's been a year since i last played. I visited every location i have unlocked and found nothing.

Jan 29, 2018
J'attendais cette suite avec vraiment énormément d'impatience, mais au-delà de ça, je suis content de voir que vous allez mieux "Pépé le Pew" et j’espère également que tous va aller parfaitement bien pour vous désormais.

I was really looking forward to this suite, but beyond that, I’m glad to see that you’re better "Pepé le Pew" and I also hope that all will be perfectly fine for you from now on.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
*sigh*

Tried the mac version, the PC version AND the crunched version. None of them are working... *sob*

ERMAHGERD IT'S WORKING! *insert dancing emoji here*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1569344

hey does anyone know how i can give celia the sleeping pill?

at433

Oct 20, 2017
if you folks also hate retarded japanese minigames invented by prepubescent adult game developers then once you enter the warehouse tell them to shove all their minigame screens where they belong and use console to get directly to your destination:
Code:
jump CR4_warehouse_con

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
can you get 5/5 with the other girls other than Caroline? I see like 4/5 and 3/5 for some of the others?

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes