Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Version for Android is likely to be done when it is already with animation, but it is still a long time, and why, play on PC

Allx313

May 20, 2019
Does anyone have a save for this verson where you go on the date with caroline. My game is glitched and need something to jump me to that part. Thanks.

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
I'm completely locked after the date with mom event! I have a window showing "You've finished all available content for that character" (and its actually not showing mom but lil sis) but I can't click on anything or press any key... is it the end of the version?
Edit lol... I'm colorblind and I took me a while to notice the red cross on grey background. Haha

Reactions: Demigawd
Mar 31, 2018
i dont know what do you with the spy camera so if anybody knows what do to do with the spy camera please tell me where can i put the spy camera please?

Allx313

May 20, 2019
Dude same!
Hi I find a Bug I think i'm following the walkthrough 0.5b step by step and I finish Caroline and i'm in Linda now right if i'm going to sleep or it's evening i take a nap the Caroline Finding her dildo in the drawer always loop in the Night i don't know why Help ?

Reactions: OurTimeNow

holentyr

Jan 26, 2019
1. Crowbar is in your garage, you will need it break in to the Caroline ex-boyfriend place
2. to do date with Caroline just click on your bed in the night
but i am lost with Celine :(, i deleted the camera footage and i dont know what now ...

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
To whoever finishes the 0.6 update, aside from no animations what would you rate this update to be?
Been playing quite a bit. It's meh. The thing that gets me is the $100 for his patreon. It's custom pictures for the people who order them. Some of them are duplicates with the camera angle changed. Which seems super lazy given these are people giving him $100 a month and all he did was change the angle?

Okay, got to a point where someone said a line that got me to crack up pretty hard.

Last edited:

rover016

Feb 5, 2018
I recently updated my Mac to Catalina and the game doesn't work?? Can I fix this or do I have to wait for the full version??

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes