christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Any chance someone can post a couple of images from new update as I am at work and won’t be able to download new update for at least another 8hrs and I need something to get me through the day

Reactions: JAck 66

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Is there a guide for the new secret cards?
how to unlock all secret gallery cant find new
Just use unren.bat to extract the images.
Or put the file I attached in your Milfy-City\game folder. It should make sure the secret images are never locked to begin with.

I tested it on an unedited download but if anyone is having issues, let me know and I'll edit this post.

kklavici

Sep 6, 2018
Sorry guys but i want to ask....
For money cheat the web site saveeditor is not working on this game?
It was always easy for me to use that website to add money or other stats.

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Hi I find a Bug I think i'm following the walkthrough 0.5b step by step and I finish Caroline and i'm in Linda now right if i'm going to sleep or it's evening i take a nap the Caroline Finding her dildo in the drawer always loop in the Night i don't know why Help ?
same pb I can't go any further with her because of that... kinda annoying to lock myself out of half the content. Also, anyway to get mom's weekend event yet? I dont see anything more I can do after going to dad's house and getting some red book

Reactions: JeffTheGreat

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
If we say it took 1 year, then this is the worst update I've seen. Adding neighbors just to add them is brilliant.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes