boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Mostly because that will happen in the final build, when animations are added.
True, they would have to copy the script from the scenes to the replay folder a second time. Thats's one file for every scene that needs to be copied and labeled. I guess that was deemed just too much work and wasn't worth it. Would have liked to see it, though.

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Can anyone please share a save after caroline night blowjob scene? My save seems to be glitched and I can't go further, every night she comes back sucking my cock with the same scene (looking for vibrator etc)

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, I'm blocking with Celia "BlowJob Order (Night> MC's Pc, webcam," Blowjob using Gloryhole. ")
- Day> School Toilets> Toilet Cabin> Gloryhol
when I go to the bathroom the next day, she does not come

I forgot something?

kutykuruty

Nov 19, 2018
Az angolom nem túl jó. Olvastam, de nem találom a megoldást! Amikor elindul a 6b, az 5c mentése szkript hibát okoz, és kilép. Van megoldás?

My English is not so good. I read but can't find a solution! When 6b starts, saving 5c causes the script to fail and exits. There is a solution?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Hent-92

Blow Me

Oct 5, 2017
Dunno if anybody mentioned it yet, but I found 3 secret cards. 2 of them are in front of the neighbors house, one in one of the numbers for the building number and the other is right above the fence on the awning. The 3rd card is in the security room in the school. It's in the middle monitor, top row, bottom right of the screen on top of one of the blue roofs.

Edit: Found 4 more in the neighbors backyard, on the right after you hop over the fence. It's at the base of the fence on one of the support pillars. 2nd one is to the right of the window, one of the bricks. 3rd one is on one of the bricks above the door. The last one is on the left on the planter box.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes