MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Ok I see the problem. If you didn't do 100% of all you could do in v5 (or prior) and then continued with v6, the save is gonna get fucked if you don't finish v5 stuff before v6 I guess, because apparentely the game is designed to do stuff from each version before continuing, and if you go out of order it gets screwed at moments like for instance if you have a forced scene at night with mom or caroline. So... It's kinda bullshit. The game implements so much fucking grind to get money, wait X time of day, do X action and come back N days later to perform it again to unlock the situation, etc but if you go out of order between versions you're fucked and have to do everything from scratch... I guess I'll just wait for v1.0c in 4 years

For those who want to import someone else's save : do a save on a page where you have 0 save, let's say it's page 9. Go to your save folder, check for something that looks like it's this specific save (it has something like 9_1 in its name). Copy its name, delete the save, put the downloaded save there, and give it the name you copied. The downloaded save should be where you had your save

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I feel like a complete dumbass is something wrong with Celia's laptop password? I keep typing Ossa36 and it doesn't work.

DupahDoo123

Feb 11, 2019
Got a bunch of questions after checking in after several months, so please bear with me.

1. For the new 0.6b version of the game, how long does it usually take for the c version to come out with bugfixes/additional content? (at least I think thats what it is from my limited understanding)

2. For using old saves on the new version if/when I get it. Need some clarifications on the OP instructions since I'm a noob:
How To Use Previous Save Files
1- Delete "C:\\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\Milfy City" folder
2- Then put the file save into the saves folder in game directory or vice-versa.
So let me get this straight. I copy my old save folder somewhere, axe save folder in game file, then axe the one in my C drive (my game itself is on D). Then install new version, and copy/paste save folder into game folder? I assume I also have to drop the incest patch in again? (do I need a new version of this?)

3. IIRC at the end of 0.5, you either get caught/not caught with "Mom" at the end. WITHOUT SPOILERS does this have any bearing on the game? Yes or No so I know what save files I should keep

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes