HSarajevo

Jun 5, 2017
I can't open the console.. I already changed the 00console comando from False to True, but I still can't, Anyone can help me?

arms99

May 11, 2018
I have a question regarding the neighbour. After you find her in the locker room crying and tell her here mother has been rigging the test, what do i do after that to progress?
Nothing yet, that is the end of the neighbor content for the update. Clearly, he didn't manage to finish the neighbor story arc in time.
I really hope finishes the neighbor content in the next update.

YoMamama

Dec 2, 2017
I'm having some trouble with the new update, I'm at the moment where I'm supposed to go on a date with Caroline but when night time comes, I keep getting the blowjob scene and it happens every night. Ples help...

Phuc Nguyen

Aug 7, 2016
I'm having some trouble with the new update, I'm at the moment where I'm supposed to go on a date with Caroline but when night time comes, I keep getting the blowjob scene and it happens every night. Ples help...
go to your room -> click on the bed there will be a new option with Caroline

D

Deleted member 1538122

Ok I see the problem. If you didn't do 100% of all you could do in v5 (or prior) and then continued with v6, the save is gonna get fucked if you don't finish v5 stuff before v6 I guess, because apparentely the game is designed to do stuff from each version before continuing, and if you go out of order it gets screwed at moments like for instance if you have a forced scene at night with mom or caroline. So... It's kinda bullshit. The game implements so much fucking grind to get money, wait X time of day, do X action and come back N days later to perform it again to unlock the situation, etc but if you go out of order between versions you're fucked and have to do everything from scratch... I guess I'll just wait for v1.0c in 4 years

For those who want to import someone else's save : do a save on a page where you have 0 save, let's say it's page 9. Go to your save folder, check for something that looks like it's this specific save (it has something like 9_1 in its name). Copy its name, delete the save, put the downloaded save there, and give it the name you copied. The downloaded save should be where you had your save
Thanks a lot love u

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes