D

Deleted member 443783

Only 3 teasing pictures from 0.2 ? This guy knows how to maintain hype
6 previews and almost 2 months of waiting time. But my god... the amount of content in the new update is simply huge! Can you just imagine for a second that there are going to be 1000 renders, more than 10 full animations. This is not an update, this is a separate game lol. Hands down. This guy is the best developer ever! This guy needs to have the best computer rig ever! so that he can release updates of this size every month.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
where did you find out that there will be 1000 renders? that’s massively amazing if that’s the case. dev must have an entire server cluster or something all fitted with commercial video cards of quad 1080’s to pull off something like that wow in the 2 months.

i’m looking forward to it and if indeed it’s as large as you say this will be game of the year hands down.

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I follow a lot of games on the forum and I have played some of Icstor's other games and the thing that bothers me with these games is the Devs release an update every month and its about 5-10 minutes of new content, now as I'm not a developer I just accepted that it takes time to do these things and that monthly updates are a must... but now I'm looking at those games and praying they pay attention to this game, updates not released until they're ready, and lots of new content, I haven't been this excited for an update since I first found games like these and wasn't so jaded towards them, bring on the update!!!

badass

Jul 24, 2017
where did you find out that there will be 1000 renders? that’s massively amazing if that’s the case. dev must have an entire server cluster or something all fitted with commercial video cards of quad 1080’s to pull off something like that wow in the 2 months.

i’m looking forward to it and if indeed it’s as large as you say this will be game of the year hands down.
it's on the discord channel.
and you know what's even better?
here: "The last scene with Linda has almost 100 renders... ;P"

that's also from discord :)

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
no good scene for big sister ?
Romantic date isnt good bro? Damn i cant wait it. Also the closer release, the more fear i have. Fear that 0.2 will not be so awesome like game start. Milfy City set up very high quality standard from the start, and this will not be easy for ICSTOR to not dissapont all fans like me. Can only wish him luck. I hope this game will not lose its inormous potencial =)

0x-x-x0

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2017
Is it already worth playing it yet(playtime)? Version 0.1? Thread with 171 Pages? I'm confused.

Oct 2, 2017
Is it already worth playing it yet(playtime)? Version 0.1? Thread with 171 Pages? I'm confused.
Decent amount of sexual content for an 0.1. I'd call it worth it, but it looks like 0.2 is pretty close anyway so you might just want to chill until then.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I follow a lot of games on the forum and I have played some of Icstor's other games and the thing that bothers me with these games is the Devs release an update every month and its about 5-10 minutes of new content, now as I'm not a developer I just accepted that it takes time to do these things and that monthly updates are a must... but now I'm looking at those games and praying they pay attention to this game, updates not released until they're ready, and lots of new content, I haven't been this excited for an update since I first found games like these and wasn't so jaded towards them, bring on the update!!!
Only 2 devs I can think of do as much content or maybe more. Mity does a lot per update that it puts other 2d dev games to shame. Nenad Asanovic is pretty much king fully animated and updates like every 2 weeks.

Reactions: Neuvell

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's surprisingly high quality and has plenty of content for a 0.1.
Definitely worth trying at this point, and I say that as someone who's utterly bored of the many incest-themed daz3d clones that are launched like every 2 minutes.

Then again, if the 0.2 really is right around the corner you might as well wait for that like the other guy suggested.

Nox8181

Mar 29, 2018
I still have locked scenes some how. Middle and last one on second row, first one at third row at first page (5th, 6th and 7th ones). Anyone knows what I am missing?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I still have locked scenes some how. Middle and last one on second row, first one at third row at first page (5th, 6th and 7th ones). Anyone knows what I am missing?
Sounds like Celia's scenes.
If you've done all her kinky stuff try to go to the teacher's office and talk to her there in the morning. She'll ask you to help her catch the blackmailer. No further content after that but it should unlock the gallery scenes. At least it did for me.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes