Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I still have locked scenes some how. Middle and last one on second row, first one at third row at first page (5th, 6th and 7th ones). Anyone knows what I am missing?
Check your girls status. Everyone must be 2/5 in the end of 0.1 and if someone haven`t , you have not done with her.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Interesting.
I don't really follow the development so I don't know what else is coming, but I'd much rather have content for the therapist than her to be honest.
Iirc she is a part of the Mothers storyline, so the therapist wouldn't make sense. Also this is just a bonus image, probably just another extra card to find.

Reactions: N7 and lexus33

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Romantic date isnt good bro? Damn i cant wait it. Also the closer release, the more fear i have. Fear that 0.2 will not be so awesome like game start. Milfy City set up very high quality standard from the start, and this will not be easy for ICSTOR to not dissapont all fans like me. Can only wish him luck. I hope this game will not lose its inormous potencial =)
I totally agree with you , that is what I mean date or another good scenes , I like her so much

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Iirc she is a part of the Mothers storyline, so the therapist wouldn't make sense. Also this is just a bonus image, probably just another extra card to find.
Fair enough.
The bonus cards don't really do much for me. Not that they're bad quality or anything, although they obviously don't measure up to the animated stuff, but without a real scene I might as well browse daz3d images on the net instead.

Fortunately ICSTOR provides lots of content and usually gets stuff done in a reasonable amount of time, so I don't have to worry that the game will be abandoned before we get to characters I like in particular.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
In map gui there is several interesting map points that i never met in current version - Beach, Church, Cinema, Dark Alley, Gym, Hospital, Nightclub. This new girl looks like typical Gym administrator that give you member card. I bet on this :)

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Use the binoculars on the bedroom window, during the afternoon iirc
Thanks! Cannot wait for more from them(cute long socks too). Also even though the mom is one sexy hot MILF... My vote for favorite character go to Sara... Damn she's so cute! Freckles and natural looks for the win!

Reactions: Namco15
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes