cstick

Apr 28, 2017
It's not like ICSTOR didn't produce quality content before, although this is definitely a big step up.
Almost as important as the excellent art, at least to me, is that he's no longer using the terrible RPGMaker engine to deliver the gameplay.
This, rpgmaker has always been awful.

Reactions: JayneCobb

MrPlow

Aug 14, 2017
Can we get "Milfy City" put in the "Popular Games" section? To be honest, I'm surprised it hasn't already

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can we get "Milfy City" put in the "Popular Games" section? To be honest, I'm surprised it hasn't already
Unfortunately no. Its a matter of "number of views" this thread receives and its not even near to the last one in this regard on the Popular Games. Its been released in february. Lets see how it goes by august.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
He did good changing it doesnt look it was hes first game with the engine. I only hope he doesn't rush the ending like Milf villa and IC 2.
Agreed, but i think that was in large part to Icstor burning out abit at developing two rpgm games at the same time.

Oct 2, 2017
I just don't quite understand why is it so hard to start looking around, because there are obvious signs that characters may appear at different places beside where we usually see them. Its one thing that he moved from rpgmaker to Ren'Py but the characters can still appear outside their usual places as they always do in his games. Mom transitions from livingroom to bedroom? The unknown girl's one time appearance at the pool? Sarah's friend vanishing from her classroom. Why is it such a suprise to anyone that they have to look for Celia.. in her own damn office. Her computer is there. So why don't people start looking around when they miss the second heart with her. It seems a totally obvious place to check out.
On the other hand, its a lacking walkthrough if it misses this rather important part.
Honestly? I'm blackmailing her after surreptitiously having gained access to her office and computer. She doesn't KNOW it's me, but it's still me, so why would I ever return to the scene? That never occurred to me because it seemed like the way to get caught. *shrug*

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Honestly? I'm blackmailing her after surreptitiously having gained access to her office and computer. She doesn't KNOW it's me, but it's still me, so why would I ever return to the scene? That never occurred to me because it seemed like the way to get caught. *shrug*
Yes, except that i don't see the logic in this. I mean.. why would it get us caught? We are a student in that school. There is nothing fishy in looking into the Teacher's Office. If something would make her suspicious it would be the fact that we avoid her suddenly just a bit too much. But to completely honest, we are playing an Icstor game here :) Don't expect something deviously complex :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
AAaand even if it died down due to walkthrough, i do remember the days when "Whats the password" was like a ceasless chant in a monastery around here :)

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Is it already worth playing it yet(playtime)? Version 0.1? Thread with 171 Pages? I'm confused.
that means this game is really popping if its only on the first version lol

give it a try... I was like that too when I first saw it

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
... and meanwhile a game "On Hold" (more likely abandoned) is using one of those precious slots.
Yes. Number of views won't get anulled. But i'm curious myself of the future of that slot yet even if it gets freed up, its not Milfy that follows. Milfy doesn't even have a million views while the last one on that list has around 2 million. There are many titles in between, those will end up at that spot. Like i said earlier, i'll be curious to see where Milfy be at around August though.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
... and meanwhile a game "On Hold" (more likely abandoned) is using one of those precious slots.
Not sure those slots are all that precious to be honest.
As others have mentioned, all that really does is vastly increasing the number of people asking the exact same questions over and over.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not sure those slots are all that precious to be honest.
As others have mentioned, all that really does is vastly increasing the number of people asking the exact same questions over and over.
The only real value that comes into my mind right now that Popular titles can have sub forums. Like Fan-Art. Mods. Such stuff that can come in handy.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The only real value that comes into my mind right now that Pupular titles can have sub forums. Like Fan-Art. Mods. Such stuff that can come in handy.
True, but this is still a 0.1, or will be a 0.2 pretty soon.
There are no gamebreaking bugs, no major issues, money is easy to come by... not really anything to mod or fix at this point. I guess I wouldn't mind some fan-art but there's no rush. At this rate Milfy City may hit the popular games section before we even have scenes for all the characters.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Is it already worth playing it yet(playtime)? Version 0.1? Thread with 171 Pages? I'm confused.
wait for 0.2 because it's going to be out in a few days
and the first update was like two hours gameplay maybe ? that's the time i took to finish it dunno about the rest but ver 0.2 is going to be bigger than the first one they say so just wait a few days till it's released and download it by then

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
At this rate Milfy City may hit the popular games section before we even have scenes for all the characters.
Hah, thats probably the case at any rate because i expect to see new characters popping up from time to time anyway. Sooner or later the yet small list of girls with hearts will expand. I'm more interested to see the amount content we get with an update and to compare it with the one we'll get afterwards. So in the whole update quantity and frequency thing. If its gonna be like it was hinted and those updated gonna be huge.. like really.. then the popular games section will be cracked and those sub forums gonna have a real reason to exist :)

Besides, i was just answering the repeatedly asked question regarding the Popular Games section.
More importantly, it could point to sub-forums for FAQ, Walkthrough and saves to help keep the original thread clear.
(Yeah, I know it won't, but I can always dream)
Haha, you sure can but you know its not gonna happen :D Like, it never does :) Every time a title appear among the Latest Updates, we get a new influx of "souls in search of answers".

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
I just cant understand one thing. Even hentai games can be released in steam and you can download "unofficial" uncensor patch. So why cant every dev make patreon friendly version + "unofficial incest patch"? Lets hope ICSTOR will not fail us and we will not see landladies, tenants, stepsisters etc. I love my lil sis Sara, big sis lara cr...caroline, and of course my hot MOM Linda =)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes