gokaiger81

Jun 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to install webcam software? I have been to the teacher's office, and went into inventory, and clicked Webcam but nothing happens.

Edit:
Nvm, figured out it was my computer i had to install the software to

Last edited:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to install webcam software? I have been to the teacher's office, and went into inventory, and clicked Webcam but nothing happens.
I think after you click on webcam, then click on computer. should install it........Peace!!

Apr 15, 2018
Hello all, so I've reached relationship level 2 on all contacts, mom's never at work, Celia gave me her address but says work in progress when i go there in evenings. Basically, everything is work in progress & I'm no longer progressing. The walkthrough only shows how to improve relationship level +1 on all character, too. Have I reached the end already or am I missing something? When i go to the therapist, there's no dialogue to select, the neighbor is work in progress, etc. all I can do now is snap same photos for sister then it's the same thing over & over with all other scenes. But, I've read other people post about they had sex with characters, but after all I've done, only actual sex is Celia in bathroom stall.

My main question is aside from fucking Celia in stall, is there any sex with characters in this version? Usually games will say that's all for this version when there's nothing left, so I'm lost. Any help? Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: BRoBanDig
Apr 15, 2018
Level 2 is as far as it went for .1. Hell of an intro, huh?
The next update will be here this weekend or the beginning of next week.
Ok, cool. Because I was just going in circles until I realized I had all the gallery scenes on the computer. So I figured I finished it all, but had seen some posts of people saying they had sex w/ some characters I wasn't able to. Maybe they meant oral/playing around, etc. Thanks for the reply!

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Is it only me who knows the update would most probably end of next week, but still checking this thread everyday hoping for miracle? :p
I keep hoping he'll just send it out to testers early, and then someone who pledges to him gives it to us. But, based on the reception for this game I imagine there's at least one person who either is or is willing to pay to get early enough access, then be benevolent enough to give it to us

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just cant understand one thing. Even hentai games can be released in steam and you can download "unofficial" uncensor patch. So why cant every dev make patreon friendly version + "unofficial incest patch"?
Because Patreon isn't Steam and both companies have different code of conducts. This is the short version and lets leave it this way, there is enough patreon debate and it has its own thread anyway.

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
Is it only me who knows the update would most probably end of next week, but still checking this thread everyday hoping for miracle? :p
hehe i gues this thread is on the same level of addictiveness as the game :p also can't wait to see Lara Caroline in action and my little Sarah in this cute pink outfit :)

Jul 15, 2017
Guys, help me please! I just started playing this game and at the very beginning I got stuck in my room. I simply can't get out if it, all I can get into interaction with is the bed, window, computer and a small hand above the computer and that's it..I'm trying to aim the door but nothing happens. Please, help me

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Guys, help me please! I just started playing this game and at the very beginning I got stuck in my room. I simply can't get out if it, all I can get into interaction with is the bed, window, computer and a small hand above the computer and that's it..I'm trying to aim the door but nothing happens. Please, help me
Normaly, you should be able to select the door and thats it. But i assume that doesn't work out for you. Android?

Jul 15, 2017
No, I'm playing the PC version. I also downloaded the incest patch and pasted them as instructed. All the time my bed is aimed, and when I move the cursor into f.e the window, the aim changes into the window. And when I move the cursor out of the window, it's automaticly aimed to the bed, even if I'm not pointing on it. I tried to get out of the room by clicking the door, but somehow I can't interact with the fucking door and I'm very pissed off. Please, tell me, what the hell should I do?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, I'm playing the PC version. I also downloaded the incest patch and pasted them as instructed. All the time my bed is aimed, and when I move the cursor into f.e the window, the aim changes into the window. And when I move the cursor out of the window, it's automaticly aimed to the bed, even if I'm not pointing on it. I tried to get out of the room by clicking the door, but somehow I can't interact with the fucking door and I'm very pissed off. Please, tell me, what the hell should I do?
I'd try with a restart. Then with re-extracting the game and try without the incest pacth. Just to be sure. Then with patch. You are the first who reports something like this so its not a problem with the game probably. Oh and possiblly moving the game to a different partition than C:

Jul 15, 2017
At first, I wholeheartedly thank you for your replies. I just did exactly as you told me. Re-exctracted the game and tried without the incest patch, but nothing has changed. I have no idea what's wrong with it. Even when I'm pointing on the door and click on it, the bed functions open... I know it's strange but it happens as though I was clicking on the bed...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
At first, I wholeheartedly thank you for your replies. I just did exactly as you told me. Re-exctracted the game and tried without the incest patch, but nothing has changed. I have no idea what's wrong with it. Even when I'm pointing on the door and click on it, the bed functions open... I know it's strange but it happens as though I was clicking on the bed...
Hmm. And you are trying a New Game, not loading an old save, right? Using the 0.1f version.

Jul 15, 2017
Hmm. And you are trying a New Game, not loading an old save, right? Using the 0.1f version.
Yes, I'm trying a new game :/ But I just saw one thing. It lasted just a hal of a second, when I pointed on the door, I saw the corridor function but it has vanished as quickly as it appeared...

Bro, I beseech you. Send me a game save after you get out of the fucking room, please... maybe it'll get fixed afterwards

Jul 15, 2017
WHAT THE FUCKING IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME? I'm losing my mind. I can't even edit the savegame. Even if I delete the game folder and exctrating again, the old saves come back to the new folder. When I try to replace the existing save with your save, the saves are still the same.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
WHAT THE FUCKING IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME? I'm losing my mind. I can't even edit the savegame. Even if I delete the game folder and exctrating again, the old saves come back to the new folder. When I try to replace the existing save with your save, the saves are still the same.
The saves are actually in the C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City folder
And my save are on page 10. You have saves in page 10 already? :)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes