bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
My bad.
My sarcasm detector hasn't been on point lately, there have been just too many moronic questions especially in this thread.
Hard day or something? relax and have a beer, it'll calm you down :p

Thankx, but Judy's ofice is always closed?? It's the office next to the teacher's office, right?.
Has she special times to be in her office??
The office is always opened, but she never has anything to say though, she's there, but it's like you're not there at all lol, ahhh woman, I'm telling you :p

Philz

Mar 24, 2018
Great game!

But i found an error: When you try to enter the scool main door at night, the game crash.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I would write a review, but, given my loquaciousness and prodigious use of my exemplary and expansive vocabulary it would be both too voluminous and ultimately incomprehensible.

And, I suppose, "Dis game be good" is not qualifying enough to stick, either.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Congratulations on your new thesaurus purchase.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Bah. That would be a dictionary, which I started reading when I was in single digits. And still I could never beat Grandma at Scrabble.

Reactions: Saltheart

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh my... I guess it was all because of playing on fullscreen. When I play without full screen, everything goes back to normal. I'm sorry for this mess.
Hey mate, just a thought, are you sure that your keyboard (arrow keys) aint somehow pressed. I mean like stuck at the bottom, like pressed, as you said, "something is forcing the cursor to move. Just a thought. :winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue:

Reactions: elijahmikaelson

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The character designs for the game are superb, possibly the best I've seen in one of these CG adult games. The face details and expressions in particular.

Reactions: Nerttu

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Judy might be that ultimate prize. I can see her in some fem dom outfit helping you with the teacher later.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Come in to check why I was quoted...end up banning chan nazi.

feelzgoodmang

(also otter demands your reviews not suck from now on or else)

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes