Jul 15, 2017
Or you've sent a save when you're inside this room. When I open your save, I'm still in this fucking room, unable to get out of it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Or you've sent a save when you're inside this room. When I open your save, I'm still in this fucking room, unable to get out of it.
Haha, no, i saved in the corridor. Are you using my save for reals? I mean you cut the id number from it? So its name is exactly how it appears here?

Reactions: DanMachiFan
Jul 15, 2017
I'm sorry bro. I was editing savegames in game folder/game/saves
That's why your save wasn't working for me. I did as you instructed and now it works. I'm finally on the corridor. I'll see what happens next. As for now, thank you my friend. I'm very grateful for your assistance. :)

Cockhead

Apr 19, 2018
I don't have any animations that show up, I tried to reinstall but that did nothing. I downloaded the patch and placed it in the right folder the first time around, but didn't the second time. Either time no animations showed up. Maybe if I download from a different source altogether.

Jul 15, 2017
Finally. I just discovered a thing that solves my whole problem :D I can select my target on keyboard ←→ :D

For fuck's sake. I thought my problem is solved but it's not. Even with keyboard, I cannot select door to get out of a particular room... I don't know why, but the coursor aims in something by force. As I said, in the hero's room, the cursor is selected on the bed, no matter what I do. When I point on computer then computer is selected, but when I take my cursor out of the computer, it goes back to BED. The same goes for other locations. The cursor is aiming on something by force, even if I'm not pointing on it. In the living room, as you know, there are three doors, two white on the left and the green one on the right. In this location the green dors are selected by force and I can't select the two white doors at all, I can only go to the parent's bedroom through the green doors. From parent's bedroom I can only go back to the living room, which means I'm stuck again. Could someone please explain me what the bloody hell is going on?

P.S. I tried to explain that thing as clearly as possible, though I'm not an english native speaker. I hope you can understand it

EDIT: Oh my... I guess it was all because of playing on fullscreen. When I play without full screen, everything goes back to normal. I'm sorry for this mess.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
in the first version caroline said no oral or sex so i hope in 0.2 she will help us with those beautiful tits :p:p:p:eazyHype::evilsmile:

chickengeorge99

Jan 15, 2018
Hi Guys, that's a great game. I love it, but I'm stuck. I can't find an envelope. Where is this fucking part hidden???
Celia is waiting for me.... :)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Hi Guys, that's a great game. I love it, but I'm stuck. I can't find an envelope. Where is this fucking part hidden???
The envelope is in Judy office, over a furniture at the right side of the door.
After that open your locker and click on the pens, than put the envelope in the teacher's break room cabinet.

Reactions: Ennoch

chickengeorge99

Jan 15, 2018
Thankx, but Judy's ofice is always closed?? It's the office next to the teacher's office, right?.
Has she special times to be in her office??

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thankx, but Judy's ofice is always closed?? It's the office next to the teacher's office, right?.
Has she special times to be in her office??
No, its on the second floor. The stairs are next to the pool. Just a bit hard to notice at first.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What prompted the removal of about 15 reviews?
Well, i'm not a mod but got a review removed once and i discussed it with one who told me that a review has to follow a certain guideline which has its own thread. So something that just praises or bashes the game or violates those rules are getting the axe.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes