kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry if this is a dumb question but i cant seem to find a link or invite to his discord. is that a Patreon exclusive thing? i didnt see anything on his Patreon page about it as well.

If it isnt a Patreon exclusive thing, i would love to find it and join the discord!

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Sorry if this is a dumb question but i cant seem to find a link or invite to his discord. is that a Patreon exclusive thing? i didnt see anything on his Patreon page about it as well.

If it isnt a Patreon exclusive thing, i would love to find it and join the discord!
You are on the wrong website. The discord link is not on his patreon site, but on his regular site

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This game is addictive i tell you! I mean, i immediately fell in love with Judy and Linda. And now he dares making a silverhaired girl!! The audacity! Now i wanna see scenes with her too...:'(

Oct 2, 2017
The pictures you're missing are from Celia, the teacher, you have to blackmail her ;)
Specifically, after making her wear the vibe in school, you then have a new option for "orders" which will cause her to interact with the MC at school a few times before you then go to her office after the second time to hit 2 <3. For some reason, the walkthrough just kind of stops with "webchat with her each night", which certainly does open up new options, but is kind of missing the whole conclusion that immediately unlocks like all three scenes at once.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Specifically, after making her wear the vibe in school, you then have a new option for "orders" which will cause her to interact with the MC at school a few times before you then go to her office after the second time to hit 2 <3. For some reason, the walkthrough just kind of stops with "webchat with her each night", which certainly does open up new options, but is kind of missing the whole conclusion that immediately unlocks like all three scenes at once.
I just don't quite understand why is it so hard to start looking around, because there are obvious signs that characters may appear at different places beside where we usually see them. Its one thing that he moved from rpgmaker to Ren'Py but the characters can still appear outside their usual places as they always do in his games. Mom transitions from livingroom to bedroom? The unknown girl's one time appearance at the pool? Sarah's friend vanishing from her classroom. Why is it such a suprise to anyone that they have to look for Celia.. in her own damn office. Her computer is there. So why don't people start looking around when they miss the second heart with her. It seems a totally obvious place to check out.
On the other hand, its a lacking walkthrough if it misses this rather important part.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Why is it such a suprise to anyone that they have to look for Celia.. in her own damn office. Her computer is there. So why don't people start looking around when they miss the second heart with her. It seems a totally obvious place to check out.
Wasn't that obvious to me, although I found it on my own. The only thing I needed help with were some of the bonus cards.
You're right that the game is quite user-friendly, but you can miss stuff if you get tired of checking every location each time you progressed the story.
Anyway, people are free to ask here, nobody is forced to answer.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
One thing I like about ICSTOR is that he's one of the few developers that likes to finish his games and hop into the next one but man I want Milfy City to last forever with its amazing animation. Then again, his next games just keeps getting better and better...

badass

Jul 24, 2017
This thread is really active and positive. 173 pages, 5 stars- 64 reviews. Can't imagine when this hit the popular game section. If Icstor can keep this quality, this game will be a legend- dary. Go milfy city!!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
One thing I like about ICSTOR is that he's one of the few developers that likes to finish his games and hop into the next one but man I want Milfy City to last forever with its amazing animation. Then again, his next games just keeps getting better and better...
Some people don't like that he gets bored of his games, but i think the key is what you are saying, that he makes new ones and puts genuine effort into them as well. Milfy won't last forever, i'm absolutely certain about this, but i expect it to deliver tons of lewd content before it runs it course :)
This thread is really active and positive. 173 pages, 5 stars- 64 reviews. Can't imagine when this hit the popular game section. If Icstor can keep this quality, this game will be a legend- dary. Go milfy city!!!
I don't see why he couldn't. It might be so that the animations won't become more than loops as they are now, but i don't see that as a problem, i'm content with what we got here (to say the least;) ) and it really does make an impact. Its a whole new level of quality but the same time its easy on the players while have lots of lewds and one can easily imagine oneself in the place of the mc, he isn't a repulsive jerk (weeeell, he still has some genuine Icstor's-MC qualities :D) but he is probably the most decent of his protagonists. And it seemed to matter a whole lot that as a sort of twist the mc now is kinda "the victim" of his mom's sexual assault! The lucky bastard... :D

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's not like ICSTOR didn't produce quality content before, although this is definitely a big step up.
Almost as important as the excellent art, at least to me, is that he's no longer using the terrible RPGMaker engine to deliver the gameplay.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Some people don't like that he gets bored of his games, but i think the key is what you are saying, that he makes new ones and puts genuine effort into them as well. Milfy won't last forever, i'm absolutely certain about this, but i expect it to deliver tons of lewd content before it runs it course :)
I don't see why he couldn't. It might be so that the animations won't become more than loops as they are now, but i don't see that as a problem, i'm content with what we got here (to say the least;) ) and it really does make an impact. Its a whole new level of quality but the same time its easy on the players while have lots of lewds and one can easily imagine oneself in the place of the mc, he isn't a repulsive jerk (weeeell, he still has some genuine Icstor's-MC qualities :D) but he is probably the most decent of his protagonists. And it seemed to matter a whole lot that as a sort of twist the mc now is kinda "the victim" of his mom's sexual assault! The lucky bastard... :D
Yeah, as long as he keep the quality of 0.1 on next version, I'm so damn satisfied and sure this game will deserved popular game. That means more patrons and this goal will finally come true "Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!". BOOM!!

Reactions: Namco15

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm perfectly content with these loops actually, i'm not sure if fully animated scenes would add that much to the whole feeling of the game buuut its a natural next step if he'd like to improve that aspect even further. Personally, i'd like to see the world branching out first and foremost. If i'd have to choose between more girls, more plot with them.. or genuinely long animations, i'd go with the former 10/10.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm perfectly content with these loops actually, i'm not sure if fully animated scenes would add that much to the whole feeling of the game buuut its a natural next step if he'd like to improve that aspect even further. Personally, i'd like to see the world branching out first and foremost. If i'd have to choose between more girls, more plot with them.. or genuinely long animations, i'd go with the former 10/10.
Yeah only other route he can go and probably keep it high quality is probably like "The Adventures of Willy D." Either way the moment he stopped using shitty RPGMaker is the moment he really stepped up. Hell he even changed his story style the MC is tolerable this time around and not some blackmailing jackass all the time.

Reactions: JackIsla

0uK

May 18, 2017
He did good changing it doesnt look it was hes first game with the engine. I only hope he doesn't rush the ending like Milf villa and IC 2.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He's obviously failing Troll 101. Passing Funny 101 doesn't look good, either. :test:
We know it's not abandoned but there's a point where we roll eyes over people not reading the OP or a few pages before posting. o_O

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I want a therapy session with my lovely big sister :p
Judy said that the best way to overcome our problem is let our family get involved in our recovery, like.. there is nothing wrong in getting naughty with mom and i bet she ment Caroline and Sara as well. I'm gonna listen to her, she is a professional after all! :) So i'm all up for a deep, thorough therapy session with Caroline. She can help immensely in curing us from our mental condition!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes