boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
hmmm, maybe i am doing something wrong, when i open the console and put the code in nothing happens, i guess i am doing something wrong while using the console
Are you perhaps mixing up unren.bat and the in-game Renpy console?
If so unren.bat is what enables you to use the console in the game.

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Will I miss much if I play this update instead of the next one? I only have time to play next weekend and was wondering if the lack of animations is a big deal. Do they exist as a series of still photos or are they completely non existent at this point?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm guessing people running OSX Catalina can't open even the Mac version? Or is it just me?
Mac version not working :( why
I don't understand, how to fix the problem of the MAC version.
So the Mac version isn't fixed yet correct? The initial unzipping and then if it's unzipped the software still won't run.
my mac version isn't working no matter what i put in the terminal. I'm losing my mind. Waited weeks and this shit happens on launch. ffs
Mac version wont unzip. Get the "no such location" error after trying to extract. Doesnt matter which folder it is in. Any help?
:rolleyes:

Guys, come on - the solution is in the OP.

If it doesn't work for you, you need to
  1. Say what you tried
  2. Say what errors you saw
"It doesn't work" isn't very helpful.

OnkaparhVehicle:~ Loken$ unzip/Users/Loken/Downloads/Milfy_City-06b-mac.zip
-bash: unzip/Users/Loken/Downloads/Milfy_City-06b-mac.zip: No such file or directory
OnkaparhVehicle:~ Loken$ chmod -R a + x/Users/Loken/Downloads/Milfy_City-06b-mac.zip
chmod: Invalid file mode: a

Didn't work. No clue why.
You need a space after the "unzip".

Alpine Eagle should really reference the solution in the OP.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Will I miss much if I play this update instead of the next one? I only have time to play next weekend and was wondering if the lack of animations is a big deal. Do they exist as a series of still photos or are they completely non existent at this point?
No animations at the moment, but they should come as part of the final release in about 2 weeks time

Reactions: QQBangBang

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
hm im in a loop and cant go to the date with caroline to the nightclub..the bj scene from v5.c keeps repeating every night..i got the sms telling me that she wanna go on a date but each night including fridays the bj scene where she finds her vibrator keeps repeating..can someone help please? theres no new weekend event with her either.
This might be the first time in recorded history someone has complained about getting a blow job every night! :LOL::LOL:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes