Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
What did you end up having to do to make it work?
First you need to open Terminal and type "unzip " (the space after the word is important) and then drag the .zip file to the window (this is a shortcut, you could technically type the filepath yourself, but this will select the file as what you want to unzip) and hit enter.

Once it's unzipped (mine unzipped to my user profile, so open a finder window and find its tab on the left, you can then move this to your "homework" folder lol) you then run it through the file permission fixer (https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/) (it'll open a terminal window, just drag the unzipped file to it again like what you did before) and hit enter. The game app will now run, though it'll have a weird icon still instead of the renpy icon or the usual icon this game has.

Reactions: nconpjopnijp

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
First you need to open Terminal and type "unzip " (the space after the word is important) and then drag the .zip file to the window (this is a shortcut, you could technically type the filepath yourself, but this will select the file as what you want to unzip) and hit enter.

Once it's unzipped (mine unzipped to my user profile, so open a finder window and find its tab on the left, you can then move this to your "homework" folder lol) you then run it through the file permission fixer (https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/) (it'll open a terminal window, just drag the unzipped file to it again like what you did before) and hit enter. The game app will now run, though it'll have a weird icon still instead of the renpy icon or the usual icon this game has.
Mine game opens but nothing shows up

talif

Aug 10, 2017

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
Big mistake by Icstor.He released the update without animation. He posted, it will be released after 10-15 days...Fans waiting nearly One year for this Update...Those 10 days won't be a problem for them...!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
HELP - i did a complete new game, but after reaching end of 0.5 Caroline content (she visits me in the morning, searching her vibrator and finally we both confess our love), i cant progress.
This scene happens every morning again -> endless loop
anybody knows the trigger for maybe change in console using unren?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes