Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Boys

Order BlowJob (Night > MC’s Pc , webcam, “Blowjob using Gloryhole.”) gloryhole scene doesnt starting.
İm using walkthrough, is it bugged or something ?

Marsch23

Jun 21, 2019
Can't find the security room, Celia isn't on school entrance after the firs BJ she gave the MC, Caroline's bedroom are empty, notthing happens......

Can someone help?

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
Boys

Order BlowJob (Night > MC’s Pc , webcam, “Blowjob using Gloryhole.”) gloryhole scene doesnt starting.
İm using walkthrough, is it bugged or something ?
if u ask for celia welp that not night was at evening do live cam n will come option "order" chose that n wait tomorrow at school afternoon bathroom?

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Not as long as you're starting with a save from the end of last version. If you're starting from the beginning there is a bug that will prevent you completing caroline events (can be fixed using console command)
can you tell the command please? thanks a lot

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
if u ask for celia welp that not night was at evening do live cam n will come option "order" chose that n wait tomorrow at school afternoon bathroom?
İ did, the problem is school toilet cabin action not triggering. i dont get it.

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
I have this bug. I accidentally broke the Celia quest chain. Guess I never put the vibrator in the teacher's room. So I was able to go straight to her apartment after the glory hole bj. Now I got her to distract Jake and i'm stuck on what to do next. I tried going back to the teacher's room to put the vibrator in but that's on page 2 of my backpack and the teacher's room insert menu only displays page 1 with no arrow to go to page 2 of the backpack.

Edit: Oh, going to the teacher's office instead of the breakroom allowed me to skip ahead.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes