Brobaco

Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, there is someone who has the same problem as me? Every day I get on bed to sleep always appears the scene of Caroline when you get the tier 3. Someone knows if there is any solution or something I'm doing bad?

Reactions: Bynam776

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
Thanks but i dont understand... I've done absolutly everything wrote in this and i'm still at 2/3
That's because 2/3 is the highest you can get with Liza as this point. There has only been one update for that character so far. We will be able to get 3/3 in future releases. The game should tell you when you've reached maximum potential relation points with a character, or it will say "work in progress".

As it stands these are the maximum points you can get with main characters:

Mom - 4/5
Caroline - 5/5
Sara - 3/5
Celia - 3/5
Liza - 2/3

If you've got that you've done everything (minus the twins, neighbors, nightscenes ect.)

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
That's because 2/3 is the highest you can get with Liza as this point. There has only been one update for that character so far. We will be able to get 3/3 in future releases. The game should tell you when you've reached maximum potential relation points with a character, or it will say "work in progress".

As it stands these are the maximum points you can get with main characters:

Mom - 4/5
Caroline - 5/5
Sara - 3/5
Celia - 3/5
Liza - 2/3

If you've got that you've done everything (minus the twins, neighbors, nightscenes ect.)
sec i thought s/he before was ask my sara stats was 2/3 or nope or i miss read is damn my eye o_O

May 20, 2017
Not trying to be an ungrateful asshole, but people who make major and drastic changes to their game code thereby rendering 84 files and 307 Mb of saves useless, do get on my nerves.

Who in their right mind does that? Maybe break the game into parts, thereby reducing the size also and no need for save files.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
hmm i kinda forgot that part try order 1 more time for that event
I'v tried looking everywhere in the school for her security room her house. I\v gone back on cam at night and theres no new orders. Nothing happens in the teachers office (shes not there) i see nothing im to click on. Toilet is empty, cant use glory hole again. I'm very confused as to the next step in Celia's event.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes