zer0c0ol

Jan 24, 2019
So i go Left, choose barrels because the fat one is guarding the boxes, dodge the view of the 2guards faceing the other way, go behind the boxes and when the guard is faceing the oposite way o go behind the barrels but that istance the fat guard comes from behind...i dont have any options at that point...What m i doing wrong?
how in hell did you pass the first guard???

Reactions: pervysage25

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Still missing 3 secret cards. I think I'm gonna give those up today. Yes I know about the .rpa thing but I wanna find those cards anyway.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
Still missing 3 secret cards. I think I'm gonna give those up today. Yes I know about the .rpa thing but I wanna find those cards anyway.
u mean that right for unlocking all that secret gallery welp if u found all without that make walkthrough for killing time :)

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
if u got loop caroline bj at night that not will come at store so find save file v0.5c 1st then do like walkthrough say
Not undestedn you... I lowd last update save (0.5c) who one guy post here, and start play this new update...
And after i reach this "
Steal" i ma stuck becosue adult shope gime only mini-games...

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I have problem with Caroline storyline. After taking her dildo, and watching her masturbate without it, she comes to my bedroom. But, after that, event continuse over and over again each night, and i cant progress, any help? I dont want to use other's saves, because of different MC name.

Reactions: RealCheesy

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
sec did u do glory hole 1st or morning securty room 1st ?
I believe i had already checked out the security room and talk to that guy long before i even started the Celia quests. Finished Carolines hole story then started Celia.

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
can anyone share the save file of version 0.5c so i could play further otherwise ill have to play from begining

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes