Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
I believe i had already checked out the security room and talk to that guy long before i even started the Celia quests. Finished Carolines hole story then started Celia.
check out securty room?
u mean make celia do diversion for u can enter n do stuff?

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
For some reasons i cannot load the game gives an erro, allthough the game sees the saves i did. Anyone got a save from the end of last update or smt?

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
u mean that right for unlocking all that secret gallery welp if u found all without that make walkthrough for killing time :)
Yeah. I have made pictures for 33/39 secret location. The rest 3 that I found would require playing some events again.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Bwahahaha! The Caroline content was nearly ready before his break, so new stuff was only the neighbours (hot, but short) and some Celia stuff. Even no animations in this release (yeah yeah, because of bugs do they come later). That's ridiculous.

I saw that my last saves were from end of december 2018 and after 10 months this amount of content (~7000 patrons, at least 1$ per patron, so this is an at least 70.000$ update?) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, oh dear, I just pissed myself by laughing. What a rip off! :LUL::WutFace::WaitWhat::mad::poop::ROFLMAO::eek:o_O:rolleyes:(n)

-> Thread unwatched, game deleted

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
Bwahahaha! The Caroline content was nearly ready before his break, so new stuff was only the neighbours (hot, but short) and some Celia stuff. Even no animations in this release (yeah yeah, because of bugs do they come later). That's ridiculous.

I saw that my last saves were from end of december 2018 and after 10 months this amount of content (~7000 patrons, at least 1$ per patron, so this is an at least 70.000$ update?) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, oh dear, I just pissed myself by laughing. What a rip off! :LUL::WutFace::WaitWhat::mad::poop::ROFLMAO::eek:o_O:rolleyes:(n)
welp that neighbors event kinda diversion for dev make a story for the main girl at game for next update so don belive will come soon for rest linda n sara

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
when you need to go to dinner with caroline to give her the necklace when or where need you to go?

Nuclear Dawn

Oct 14, 2019
This update is too short for 11 months. I have the feeling that Icstor worked for 3 months, not almost a year. Sly Istor will release the final arc of neighbors as 0.7 and go for a break

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yeah. ICSTOR said "massive update"... my ass. It's just like the others. Almost one year for this.
Statistically speaking the average update was around 25'000 words.

This update alone was 28,830 words (Caroline content) + 33,185 words (Celia and Neighbours content) = 62,015 total words.

With respect to image count a solid character update has around 500-800 pictures, judging from what I've worked on previously.

Liza and Yazmin's update was 506 images.
Caroline's V4 update had 733 with an additional 29 Linda images.

This update had 2,240 images.

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
So I did all the Celia content and none of it is in the gallery on the computer. Is it supposed to be this way?

World

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone know how to advance relationship points with sara and the "landlady"? I'm stuck with 3/5 with both of them, while carolina gets all of the 5/5 points

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes