Bynam776

Sep 24, 2018
Even tho I got the save file I still cant load it and Im still stuck in time loop with Caroline, any suggestions pls?

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
Finally some Update :cool:(y)

- The Caroline-Content is great (I guess she's the dev's favorite)
- The Celia-Update is ok (Storyline is kind of unbelievable)
- The Neighbors update isn't so good (I wish it was more non-consensual spanking centered, so you could "save her" out of her miserable life)

bizvida

Apr 15, 2017
I'm also stuck in a time-loop with Caroline. She shows up at night (last event of 0.5b) and it just repeats every night. Nothing progresses her story.

And this wasn't using a save file. I literally started a brand new game for 0.6

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
I'v tried looking everywhere in the school for her security room her house. I\v gone back on cam at night and theres no new orders. Nothing happens in the teachers office (shes not there) i see nothing im to click on. Toilet is empty, cant use glory hole again. I'm very confused as to the next step in Celia's event.
can u sent me ur save file for me can figure it ?

ilobiti

Feb 4, 2019
Help Please. My Minigames are gone.

I am at Carolines story line
- Night > Caroline’s Bedroom (2x, optional - Doggy, Cowgirl)
- Afternoon > Clothes shop > mingame (3x)
- Steal Necklace

And my minigames are not there. Not in the Clothes shop, not in the offices.

Any idea what happend ?

thanks for your help

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
I'm also stuck in a time-loop with Caroline. She shows up at night (last event of 0.5b) and it just repeats every night. Nothing progresses her story.

And this wasn't using a save file. I literally started a brand new game for 0.6
welp properly that another way for make that work use console for change some value for that event since i fine work with save before so i forgot where that post :cry:

Reactions: gervasio123

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Way too many posts to go through now so has anyone got a list of the 39 locations? i'm missing 13 of them i think.

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
so i have a problem with the security at night club in morning. I dont understand the rout. I hide myself and chose barrels at the stairs but after i dodge the 2 guards and try to hide hind the barrels the fat guard comes from behind me...

How??? what i need to do?

Anyone?

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
so i have a problem with the security at night club in morning. I dont understand the rout. I hide myself and chose barrels at the stairs but after i dodge the 2 guards and try to hide hind the barrels the fat guard comes from behind me...

How??? what i need to do?

Anyone?
Is that the one where you need to hide on top of the boxes? Check the boxes on the right side of the screen.

zer0c0ol

Jan 24, 2019
How in hell do I pass the first guard in the warehouse??? Every time he catches me even though he is not facing the direction i am going.

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
Is that the one where you need to hide on top of the boxes? Check the boxes on the right side of the screen.
So i go Left, choose barrels because the fat one is guarding the boxes, dodge the view of the 2guards faceing the other way, go behind the boxes and when the guard is faceing the oposite way o go behind the barrels but that istance the fat guard comes from behind...i dont have any options at that point...What m i doing wrong?

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes