D

Deleted member 1532217

There used to be a menu at the bottom of the screen for controls in Ren'Py games, does this still exist? If so, how do I enable it? If not, how do I use the controls like previous text, fast forward, etc.? A list of these controls would be appreciated, too.

Kermit79

Sep 12, 2019
He just gave everybody a job to make everyone stop talking now and it's not without problems how to get through the game:sneaky:I played and dumped it for a moment because it's not something on my nerves:confused:(n)

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Dearly beloved.... we are gathered here today to get through this thing called Fap...
electric word "Fap".... it means ICSTOR has released a new update after a bit of a long time and i'm here to tell ya...
there's something else.... the animations....
A game of neverending happiness... where you can fuck your sister or mom.... day (day).... or night (night).....
so when you boot up your computer in your private room... you know the one... the place where everything feels alright....instead of wondering how much game there is to play.... wonder how much fapping you can do, babay.....

cuz in this life, things are much harder in the fappin' world...
from this point... ya on ya own!

and if the lack of animations lets you down....
Fap like crazyyyyyyyyy!

*Guitar Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffffffffffffffff*

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
Dearly beloved.... we are gathered here today to get through this thing called Fap...
electric word "Fap".... it means ICSTOR has released a new update after a bit of a long time and i'm here to tell ya...
there's something else.... the animations....
A game of neverending happiness... where you can fuck your sister or mom.... day (day).... or night (night).....
so when you boot up your computer in your private room... you know the one... the place where everything feels alright....instead of wondering how much game there is to play.... wonder how much fapping you can do, babay.....

cuz in this life, things are much harder in the fappin' world...
from this point... ya on ya own!

and if the lack of animations lets you down....
Fap like crazyyyyyyyyy!

*Guitar Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffffffffffffffff*
i wait that song come at youtube xD

• Haha
Reactions: Grick Rimes

soulsymphony100

Feb 27, 2019
Not as long as you're starting with a save from the end of last version. If you're starting from the beginning there is a bug that will prevent you completing caroline events (can be fixed using console command)
Which console command should I use for this issue?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milfy City [v0.6b] Incest Patch Pre-Applied [ICSTOR] - Original Size: 3.75GB

Download PC (659MB): - - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 100: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 418: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
style_prefix "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 637: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 711: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 719: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 842: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1007: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1098: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
add "main_menu"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Mon Oct 14 11:44:33 2019
??

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes