AleXXX1996

May 4, 2019
After I now played to new Caroline chapter, I have to say: It's great that you can finally fuck her. But I'm also disappointed at how it happens.
Since it's now going to be a wall of text that contains spoilers, I'll put the rest in a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly the same thoughts! The most of the dynamic MC had with Caroline was gone... Hoped for some drama, more internal conflict and development which made this route outstanding from other similar characters. Seems like the writing was rushed in 1-2 weeks...

Reactions: Coyote099

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
WTF are Yazmin and Liza?
Not in this version. They were only in the previous version. There's nothing more for them, unless Icstor decides otherwise. Once you'd done their story arc, and completed it then it's all done and dusted with them.

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
Liza? Oh you mean Linda. That's how it ended with her in the previous version.

After "Doing the Dirty" with her, away from the house. How far have you got in the game then?
From your comment, I'm assuming you haven't got to that point yet. Have you been on that date with Linda yet?
My points are 3 So far

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I've done all the content for the neighbor, Caroline and Celia. But for some reason, none of the new scenes are coming up in the gallery. Am I the only one who has this problem or do I have to wait until the animations come out?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I've done all the content for the neighbor, Caroline and Celia. But for some reason, none of the new scenes are coming up in the gallery. Am I the only one who has this problem or do I have to wait until the animations come out?
Do check the change log. The info is all there, and was posted prior to release. No animations, or gallery, in this version due to time constraints etc; An animated version will be out at the end of the month. It says so on the main page too.

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
Do check the change log. The info is all there, and was posted prior to release. No animations, or gallery, in this version due to time constraints etc; An animated version will be out at the end of the month. It says so on the main page too.
what new things will be there ?\

Chadib911

Oct 14, 2019
I made android port for everyone.
Version: 0.6C
Note:
- Incest Patch Pre-Applied ( Thank you to bas for this )
- The game opens late because the file size is large. Just wait a minute.
- The character statistics tab on the computer is failing. I removed it from the game. Use the MC phone.
Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.
There is no incest patch in apk I just looked at it

Reactions: ftdm and Lostmyself

Spidey56

Jul 13, 2019
I'm stuck with Celia's path. After I ordered blowjob, I can not find the gloryhole in the toilet cabin. Could you help me please?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Not in this version. They were only in the previous version. There's nothing more for them, unless Icstor decides otherwise. Once you'd done their story arc, and completed it then it's all done and dusted with them.
It was actually more of a "Who TF" question. Then I remembered. When I thought about it and noticed there's a possibility for them to come back in a future update I thought they'd been written out of the story and prayed to Eros that they'd be gone for good.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes