ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
what new things will be there ?\
The "new things that will be there" are the animations that were meant to be in this version from when you're doing the dirty with Caroline and Celia. These "things" will be in the update version that's out later this month and also available in the gallery too.

Change log for this version

v0.6c
- Fixed bugs
- Fixed saves compatibility
- Fixed typos
- Fixed Caroline repeating event
- Fixed MAC compatibility problem (Probably)

v0.6b
- +2400 new renders!
- Relation up to 5 with Caroline
- Relation up to 3 with Celia
- Many new locations!
- New minigames
- 39 new secret cards!
- Many new night scenes!
- New menu after reaching 5/5 relation with Caroline
- Neighbors Content

Content not included in the beta:
- New animations
- New scenes in the gallery

- One minigame with Celia
Also on the front page

This version does not include animations.
The ETA (according to very trustful Discord sources) is the end of the month.

Reactions: Marzapane

Blown02GT

Feb 13, 2019
Using android I can't clean the aunts pool in this new version.. The old version worked fine. Anyone else having this problem? I can select the stain but it won't clean it.. Just shows a mouse in the bottom right.. Am I doing something wrong?

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
I need help, how to delete whole game from pc? I delete whole folder, extract game and i still see saves..

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
im stack on Celia quest "- Morning > School Entrance > Security Cameras Room". where is security camera room i see only security room and inside i click all, cant progress

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Take an example of him vs the autist from My new life. In my new life he genuinely helps people not expecting anything. He does some questionable shit, but on the whole, seems to genuinely want to help a lot of people.

Aside from his sister. It seems like he wants to fuck her because some other guy does. That shit is creepy. It's like me getting angry at my brother in law for having a kid with my sister.
That is dexter towards dee dee level of childish ... just like the dev wants them chars to be high and happy all the time to let this small short minded aspect dictate their impulses. Alas ... gamers like!

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
OK, i should say i don't like this update. And i'm not talking about animations that absent. I'm talking that this update was made too sloppy. The storyy is great. But renders. What wrong with faces? If i dont have any problems with neighbors, what the problem with Caroline and Celia? The Celia looks like beaver when we first meet her in update and Caroline has bimbo expression every time. Its just not right, it would be better if author took some more months to polish this version before releasing. What we have now ruins impression a lot. Fuck animations, it was just a bonus, the main problem is characters and with new update we have problems with them, how the look. And to worst its the best charachters of the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Points evolve with the story ... ramp them up too quickly .. you lock yourself out of content ... thread very carefully there and ... Game On!!!

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes