Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
After I now played to new Caroline chapter, I have to say: It's great that you can finally fuck her. But I'm also disappointed at how it happens.
Since it's now going to be a wall of text that contains spoilers, I'll put the rest in a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caroline:

Celia:

Neighbors

Overall, it was an excellent update, which still counts as a downside are the before, poor communication, delay, more delay, more delay and this feeling that some things were done in a hurry.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
It says v0.7 (180818) on the launch screen.
Download the latest unren - version 8. Unrening (yes, that's a word now) is what caused the errors, and I'm not sure v8 will work, I know v7 will fuck up newer games.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

acebob

Jul 7, 2018
After having deleted the files in the security room and telling Celia about it, I can't order her to give a blowjob or anything whatsoever. She's also nowhere to be found.

Is it a bug or am I missing a step somewhere?

Reactions: MonkeyFist1010

NoxF100

May 10, 2019
Guys, in your opinion, who is the hottest girl in Milf City?
I preffer the Therapist, that white panties popping up is awesome.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I am stuck at loop with caroline dildo event it keeps repeating itself does any one know how to get past it please help
Come on guys ... is so hard to use search bar ? i already explained this version is bugged and doesnt assign 1 extra point to Caroline after that night with dildo so if you want to by pass this you have to edit your save with change Caroline_points : from 3 to 4

otherelse you have to activate console and change it ... for me it's much easily to change the save file .

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes