andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
hello i played the game finshed linda and caroline but i dunno why i cant advance with celia story here is my save file mby there is bugg with variable
You have to go in afternoon in toilet and click the glory hole ... then the events would follow ...

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Hey guys ! I'm kinda lost, i'm just after the moment Caroline got her necklace stolen, when i'm talking to her to get Charles adress, my character says that he can't bring her because it's too dangerous, did i miss something ? (i saw the walkthrough but i can't find the answer to my problem)
No, you didn't miss anything. MC wants to go on his own, Caroline says he can't because it's too dangerous(because he'd get his ass whooped).

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
im stuck with celina last thing i spok to hern an shool in the haalway she was pisst i shood go to the toilettte ... i was ... nothing and on the MCs pc this wabcam thing also nothing what shod i doo
Share your savefile .. other else it's impossible to check where you got stucked and what event you have to do ...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
From what I've read you start the neighbor stuff by selecting the binoculars and using them on the bedroom window...which I recall the window being selectable in previous versions. But I can't click on my bedroom window anymore. Is there something I need to do to make it selectable again?

Adder

Feb 4, 2018
the gallery works for someone ?? for me its disappeared after an event only the 0.5 version gallery is there (sorry for bad english :D)

Feb 18, 2019
Okay... how do i make money? Playing those games on pc is quite a pain in the ass, and i cant work at father nor the mom and Caroline is also not in her shop. What can i do now?

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes