Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
The problem of a game with girls who actual have a character and do not feel like soulles dolls: you feel like shit, when the MC treats them like shit

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Neighbors are quite an unnecesary addtion that only dilutes the game , come on MC can't fuck the whole town while pretending to be special boyfriend to every second female in the game. Caroline update was ok bt Celias had much better storyline and stringing the MC along , but like i mentioned before i suspect the scenes felt kinda dull because animations are missing so will be more interesting on full 0.6 when it comes.

Zalupochka

May 23, 2019
Hey guys, I see there is a 0.6c version with fixed repeating Caroline event. Should I download full version or there is an add-on (please let it be)

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, I see there is a 0.6c version with fixed repeating Caroline event. Should I download full version or there is an add-on (please let it be)
There is never an add-on. You either download everything or nothing. Bear in mind that we'll get the version with animations next month, so if you have pleb internet, you might want to hold off until then.

Uh really? Haven't played this version yet... But is there a logical answer why it isn't possible after the hotel? :D
I suppose because that event represents the end of Caroline's current storyline.

Reactions: JayneDoe

yveshana

Sep 28, 2019
Not a big fan of her dumb-Harley personality, but Cindy's abs are so fuckin hot. I would join the mafia for her to be my slave instead of Celia. I need more of her.

Reactions: d1gimon

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Do i something wrong
My question is how do i get the cross away from the map
thanks
If you're referring to the map on the screen, in the top RHS, then it's got an X on it because you're at a location (indoors).
It's only available for use outside and so when you're on the main screen with all the locations across the "city" shown onscreen, then it won't have an X, therefore you can move from one location to another. So basically the map is "disabled" (shows an X) when you're in an actual location.
Does that help you out?

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
Guys I need some help, i think my save state is corrupted or something, after I get the gloryhole blowjob scene I cant advance, i dont get any new lines with celia even when im following the walktrough. Can someone provide me a full save from 0.5c? Mine was full but seems it doesnt work now.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes