DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
Guys I need some help, i think my save state is corrupted or something, after I get the gloryhole blowjob scene I cant advance, i dont get any new lines with celia even when im following the walktrough. Can someone provide me a full save from 0.5c? Mine was full but seems it doesnt work now.

Jan 9, 2018
Went there in Morning, bitch answered the door and told me to piss off.
Selected binocs for peek at house in Afternoon - nothing.
then you have already done everything you need.
go to the bitch next morning and just follow walkthrough.

Feb 1, 2018
Alright folks, I got a question and could use some help. I am color blind and for what ever reason can not see the dirt in the pool to clean it. Since I don't know where to click I can't advance that story line. any hints or suggestions would be a great help. My question is where is the dirt to click on?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Could someone refresh my memory and tell me why Celia decided to ask MC for help? Because I don't find too much sense in asking the student you humilliated a few weeks ago for help about someone who started blackmailing her a few days after that happened

Guss

May 26, 2018
This update was NOT of Milfy City caliber. Everything that you would expect of this game it has, except for the storyline.... It was to linear, I found myself clicking just to see where it was going to happen. The storyline was dismal at best, not worthy of the previous updates. The long awaited addition to Milfy City.... was a flop, and on one of it's most anticipated characters.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
is there any way to max out the points?
Apart from cheating. No.
Anyway if you do "max out" the points you'll mess the game up, miss stuff and more than likely lock yourself out of events, thereby screwing the game up for you. Your score is dependent on actually reaching a certain point with the character concerned by achievements in the game.

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
this game is a peace of piss, i just did the latest update with no walkthru what so ever. there were hundreds of much tougher games to solve before the internet existed with walklthus.. no that you kids will remember. Sure you will get stuck a couple of times, but thru trial and error and trying different stuff its simple enough. anyone who needs a walkthu is an impatient muthafcka

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
From what I've read you start the neighbor stuff by selecting the binoculars and using them on the bedroom window...which I recall the window being selectable in previous versions. But I can't click on my bedroom window anymore. Is there something I need to do to make it selectable again?
Apart from selecting the bins and then clicking on the window and getting the option to watch the neighbours then no, that is if you've got the bins, and the neighbours house is on the map then you can't click on the window, as that event has been triggered so you've more than likely already done it. So therefore you need to look for Isla at school.
So go to the changing rooms, afternoons, and she should be there.

Reactions: Yevaud6
D

Deleted member 19136

In order to celebrate the release of 0.6 version of Milfy City I compiled a few statistics about the game.

6363 (jpg)
2364 (png)
292 (webm)

Main characters' dialog lines:
12567 (MC)
3937 (Caroline)
3103 (Mom)
1846 (Sara)
1343 (Celia)
866 (Yazmin)
723 (Liza)
363 (Dad)
219 (Judy)
178 (Violet)

General:
474,000 (words)
110,000 (lines of code)
1361 (labels)
849 (script files)
523 (screens)
106 (functions)
31 (classes)

In summary, next time you start wondering why it takes Icstor forever to release new versions consider these:
  1. Icstor is not a programmer (he doesn't understand namespaces and writes non-reusable code).
  2. His scripts are messy and unstructured (it is hard to maintain, extend or modify anything).
  3. He is a newbie at python and renpy (or he may be learning disabled).
  4. Why haven't he hired a real developer yet? Who knows?

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes