wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
Apart from cheating. No.
Anyway if you do "max out" the points you'll mess the game up, miss stuff and more than likely lock yourself out of events, thereby screwing the game up for you. Your score is dependent on actually reaching a certain point with the character concerned by achievements in the game.
I did everything i guess but still the points are 3 and i didn't got that i've completed the story of her while i got that msg with everyone else without any cheats

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I;m stuck on Celia's route, I got to the point where I destroyed the security footage and Im supposed to give her an order at night to blow the mc but she isnt online at night and when I try to give her the order in the evening there are no order options, not even the old order options, there is just 'Back'. Am I missing something thats not on the walkthrough?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I;m stuck on Celia's route, I got to the point where I destroyed the security footage and Im supposed to give her an order at night to blow the mc but she isnt online at night and when I try to give her the order in the evening there are no order options, not even the old order options, there is just 'Back'. Am I missing something thats not on the walkthrough?
Have u already use the order before

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone have the 0.6 beta sex scenes in the gallery? or will this only occur after the animations are added?
Secret gallery shows fine, but the gallery only has 0.5 scenes and earlier.

Reactions: Jorund

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Okay, played all the content for all the girls.

Funny, I thought that the neighbours content pretty okay. I didn't understood why ICSTOR wanted so much to put content for them, but now I kinda know why. Isla is nice, while her mother is just another crazy milf that wants too much intimacy with her kids. Kinda like a mirror with Linda, honestly.

Caroline content was the best IMO, but Celia one wasn't too bad after all. I expected a more visceral reaction of her, but it's was a classic corruption-like for both sides. On her last message, it was kinda clear that their "relationship" will enter in a new phase now.

Also, since I don't have any empathy for assholes, I liked the end of Charles. I'm not sure if killing him was the ideal approach, but since guys like that generally won't stop until they see some blood, being his own was poetic.

I'm not sure why, but I liked Gustav. I'm not buying that narrative of the MC being an asshole because he' screwing his family and other women, but I agree that both Bob and Gustav are more likeable than the MC.

Now I hope that the next update will be sooner than this one. And not because I want ICSTOR to work ignoring his health or so on, but I think that both Sara and Judy deserve some development without need to have another 11 months for that.

EDIT: I'm surprised that people have problems with the update. I'm playing the v0.6b and didn't found any bug on it. Maybe I had luck? I don't know, for sure.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
hello i played the game finshed linda and caroline but i dunno why i cant advance with celia story here is my save file mby there is bugg with variable
I've looked at your saved game

You haven't even done the Sara route. Going to school, in the afternoon she's there in the corridor with Lily, (also there's none of her scenes in the Gallery) so speak to the two girls to move this storyline on, and then you'll get the swimming pool card to use at the weekend. This will progress your storyline with Sara and will also continue after this event.
I'm assuming from your score that you have done this story-line with Liza and Yasmin (even though the key is still in place)
Also as you can access the neighbour's bedroom at night then you've done this story too, as I can't find Isla in the school gym changing rooms at all.

Apart from that and the $499950 in your inventory, along with the missing items you've not got, items listed below.

Missing items
  1. Celia's home key
  2. Crowbar
  3. Drinks
  4. Liza's key
  5. Swimming pool card
  6. warehouse key
  7. White wine (not actually needed)
You'll need all of those to move the game forward, so you've got a way to go yet.

There's also the money still sitting in the house too, along with loads of missing secret (hidden) cards.
You need to move the story on with Caroline (go to her store) and follow the story-line over two days to trigger the next event.
You need to see Celia in the Teachers room after the Gloryhole scene has been done. This will move the story on here again and this will also involve Judy, at a later stage in this update, to help move the story along. Also use the webcam, again to move the story-line along, [another "meeting" in the toilets]

That lot should keep you busy for a while. Along with finding all the cards too.

Last edited:

superiorgun

Jul 21, 2017
She's online in the evening, not at night

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Last year's screen is not the present screen, which has two walkthroughs and no saves.
The point I was making was for the location of the patch, and I also said that the screenshot was from last year too. (they were asking where the patch was, even after I had told them)

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes