John Dane

May 21, 2018
Could someone refresh my memory and tell me why Celia decided to ask MC for help? Because I don't find too much sense in asking the student you humilliated a few weeks ago for help about someone who started blackmailing her a few days after that happened
Remember, The blackmailer MC asked Celia to do sexual favors for MC. That means in her eyes MC is both victim and a suspect. And she can't talk or ask help with other people, her only choice is MC who is a victim.

Arukana

Dec 13, 2017
Don't know if anyone else is having this issue but every time I attempt to open the zip file, it says it is corrupted for some reason. I'm not sure what the issue and would like some feedback if anyone has had this problem as well.

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
Hmm that's weird?? i re downloaded it, overwrited it and worked fine.. have you made sure you deleted all the numbers (444511_) by right clicking the save and renaming it before pasting it into the save directory?

Last edited:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I've been busy all day so I've missed over 30 pages.
How many hundreds of times have people asked about the Caroline loop? I'm curious.
I think I tagged about 15 people when I posted a work-around. I stopped when I logged in the next time and saw 0.6c solved the problem. There are still up to 4 people on every page who seem to have that problem but I just can't be bothered to help people when the solution to their problems is on the first page in the changelog. I admire anyone who does, though(y)

yoyoma2017

Sep 28, 2019
MC putting charles in a chokehold while he jerks off. Im just sitting here shaking my head in shame at what the MC has become. :ROFLMAO: Where is the gay tag?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Alright, finished it pretty much, Fuck MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In conclusion, Bob is best character and a saint.
I am glad someone else thinks this twerp is a POS. He is just like Linda. "While bob gives..." all of them a good home and life. His wife cucks him, his son cucks him and steals millions from him. I thought this was so funny when I saw this.

"He he I am invisible. No one will ever be able to see me behind this post. I would make a great secret agent."

batanegra

May 8, 2017
im ending the version with the relationships in this order:
M: 4/5
Ca: 5/5
S: 3/5
Ce: 3/5
L: 2/3
it's that the correct points or did i miss something?

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
i just want to celia to keep being dominating at least one character was more powerfull than mc now the game boring it ll just fucking milf

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
hi to all

someone already found the missing card below ? i follow a guide but for a strange reason i cant find it olny y missing this card

1571194805514.png

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes