opseu

Oct 5, 2019
Hey friends, I want to translate this game to Brazilian Portuguese, but I can't extract or find the dialog file. Does anyone know where I find this file or if anyone can upload the files to me I appreciate

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
The trauma of a girls not touching your dick? That is some incel logic, but he isn't an incel. Just a psychopath.
Well have you forgot that his therapist is encouraging him to blackmail celia and at the same time doing so with mom/landlady. So those things really changed some moral in him

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I am glad someone else thinks this twerp is a POS. He is just like Linda. "While bob gives..." all of them a good home and life. His wife cucks him, his son cucks him and steals millions from him. I thought this was so funny when I saw this.

"He he I am invisible. No one will ever be able to see me behind this post. I would make a great secret agent."
That and the "planes are like buses in the sky". I've been laughing way too much for that.
Well have you forgot that his therapist is encouraging him to blackmail celia and at the same time doing so with mom/landlady. So those things really changed some moral in him
Still on him to go through with it. Although now we know why is because there is an ulterior motive.

Reactions: Q Who

Augustine、

Mar 14, 2018
I made android port for everyone.
Version: 0.6C
Note:
- Incest Patch Pre-Applied ( Thank you to bas for this )
- The game opens late because the file size is large. Just wait a minute.
- The character statistics tab on the computer is failing. I removed it from the game. Use the MC phone.
Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.
Hello, my phone's system is Android 4.4.4 and can't Install the v0.6 APK.

But v0.5c works well under the Android 4.4.4:)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am glad someone else thinks this twerp is a POS. He is just like Linda. "While bob gives..." all of them a good home and life. His wife cucks him, his son cucks him and steals millions from him. I thought this was so funny when I saw this.

"He he I am invisible. No one will ever be able to see me behind this post. I would make a great secret agent."
He is a creep. That is why i liked Celia's route. The bitch slaps she gave him were quite funny. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

To bad i get the feeling icstor will just end her route in the most boring way (mindbreak).

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone else getting the loop of Caroline at night while trying to just sleep til next day??It just keeps looping to her BJ scenes before advancing to the actual next day..And how does 1 enable the console I done the normal way =True but not working with shift O

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't access any of the new content. Caroline isn't in her room in the morning, or at her shop in the afternoon, and both the neighbor's and Celia's house say work in progress.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes