Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
You need equipment for cleaning pool. Check garage fo that.

I'm stuck at getting Celia's gloryhole pussy.
That option is blacked out from choices when I contact her at evening with webcam.
I checked every room at school at every possible time and visited her home, no story advance there.
Any ideas how to advance?

Edit: I saw that option which was blacked out was "try new clothes" instead of blackmailing to gloryhole scene. I took clothes to the school and got her to use them but still no advance with Celia's storyline. She's not in the school and her home is locked. Can't get key from therapist yet either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Novato

SexyHeadShot

May 2, 2019
I made android port for everyone.
Version: 0.6C
Note:
- Incest Patch Pre-Applied ( Thank you to bas for this )
- The game opens late because the file size is large. Just wait a minute.
- The character statistics tab on the computer is failing. I removed it from the game. Use the MC phone.
Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.
How can i save data there? No option

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
SexyHeadShot
Try this

"the < esc> key and therefore the opening of the game menu / phone is emulated by touching the screen with two fingers.You can also toggle the text box / selection list or skip videos with a two-finger touch"

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Official Bonus images and previews
It all was here already. Or on the usual discord channel, and the “Queen” in this archive is not even FHD, although ICSTOR posted this.
Queen.jpg

yep. but i want official works from developer... same as that
I doubt very much that anyone will post the archive with the renderings from the "exclusive" channel. $10 is a trifle, but for me this is the price of the recent monthly bundle of humblebundle with trilogyes of Crash & Spyro, CoD WW2 and etc. And spend that money just on pictures... meh

Reactions: asd33asd33

strategos323

Jan 21, 2018
Hello

I'm stucked in the warehouse. i don't understand. What key i have to press for blue bar ?I'm on Mac version

Thanks for your help

Klonk

Sep 1, 2017
Hey uhm im stuck at the caroline night event where MC and her agree to give them a try the night event comes every night and i cant talk to caroline in the morning

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I'm stucked in the warehouse. i don't understand. What key i have to press for blue bar ?I'm on Mac version
You need to advance when guard is looking away by pressing arrow that is on the screen while pointer is at the blue. There's also boxes and barrels that you need to find. Notice that there's two guards at second part, so wait while both are looking away.

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
Does the Cheat Mod block the new content? I keep getting a repeat of Caroline's acceptance at night, the last scene done for 0.05. But when I remove the mod, I get the error message.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Does the Cheat Mod block the new content? I keep getting a repeat of Caroline's acceptance at night, the last scene done for 0.05. But when I remove the mod, I get the error message.
DS Mod? I don't know he doesn't work for me. Remove the mod and load the old AutoSave

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes