C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I started from scratch and ran into an infinite loop problem. After finishing Caroline quest (have sex in her bed), everynight resets to her looking for the dildo in my room. I cannot finish other quests that start at night/morning, like going to the beach with Linda. Everynight, I wake up to Caroline looking for the dildo in my room, except with I skip the week-end event.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Bob is a god who deserves better. His trashcan wife basically throws herself at the MC at the start of the game showing she has been lusting at this child for a long time. And no one deserves death because "oh, he hit a girl and is kind of an asshole". Maybe a shit kicking. He also manipulates his sisters. Every action he takes is towards getting his dick wet through any way possible.
i dunno, guy beats a girl around here and he disappears into a hole somewhere, we have very low tolerance of that, unless the girl hits first and decks the guy. then we just watch him get his ass kicked cuz he picked the wrong girl to piss off haha. i also do not think you have a very clear idea of what manipulation is or even what a psychopath is.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Umm TBH I have nothing against him. Maybe I didn't play it enough. I'll give it a replay since there are new version by a fan
haha no eric in that one. everyone hated eric, now he was a true manipulative asswipe who got what he deserved....

also tried v6c and still stuck with celia, can't talk to her, can't talk to security guard, so can't continue... anyone know a variable that can fix this? i really have zero desire to start over especially since it seems it'll fubar the same way.

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
Celia stuck, I followed the walkthrough up to the point with the gloryhole blowjob after that nothing happens, she just continues to stand by the locker and I can't interact with her or anything.

MegaScorpion

Feb 27, 2019
I do not know how I can clean the pool on the android. Can someone help me? I keep trying to press the symbol but nothing happens. Thank you in advance

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes