arms99

May 11, 2018
Out of curiosity, has icstor made any mention of if/when he plans to finish the neighbor content?

Considering he only managed to do half the arc before releasing.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
im stuck with Linda shes in her room in the morning and at night shes sleeping while husband is having sex i did the book thing, when is she supposed to be in the bathroom.
Having the same issue myself, highly irritating as I've long since lost the original saves
Where's Celia's house key?
You get it by talking to the therapist once you reach a certain story beat

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
In order to celebrate the release of 0.6 version of Milfy City I compiled a few statistics about the game.

6363 (jpg)
2364 (png)
292 (webm)

Main characters' dialog lines:
12567 (MC)
3937 (Caroline)
3103 (Mom)
1846 (Sara)
1343 (Celia)
866 (Yazmin)
723 (Liza)
363 (Dad)
219 (Judy)
178 (Violet)

General:
474,000 (words)
110,000 (lines of code)
1361 (labels)
849 (script files)
523 (screens)
106 (functions)
31 (classes)

In summary, next time you start wondering why it takes Icstor forever to release new versions consider these:
  1. Icstor is not a programmer (he doesn't understand namespaces and writes non-reusable code).
  2. His scripts are messy and unstructured (it is hard to maintain, extend or modify anything).
  3. He is a newbie at python and renpy (or he may be learning disabled).
  4. Why haven't he hired a real developer yet? Who knows?
Thanks for this. Before I read it, I was convinced reading this thread was lowering my IQ. Nice to see something with some thought, not the usual "bug reports" for things fixed in 0.5c (!), or asking about secret card locations (because the PDF with the cards hasn't been posted 100 times in the last 3 days).

FYI, ICSTOR doesn't do the programming. He hired someone to do it. Not that I disagree with your points - this guy's variable/label/file names are horrible. He puts related code in separate files, and unrelated code in the same file. It's a big bowl of spaghetti. He duplicates code for the gallery, instead of having 1 copy and checking _in_replay. Super unmaintainable.

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
Having a bit of trouble. I can't progress into the .06 material. I just get Caroline's final scene in .05, where she agrees to be a couple. This just repeats every night.

Caveman03

Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, stuck in the warehouse, got past 2 scenes but the third one has me stuffed,

its ok, finally figured it out.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Ok I love this update, the neighboors are a fine addition but their story is a bit too short. Caroline has a nice follow up and a cool ending, and celia... let's say I can'T wait to continue the storyline.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So the game is still quite nice but it is more and more such a game that I really do not like the mc was always not the smartest can bluff in conversations then it gets worse he gets beaten in the shop of caroline and then it becomes really hereditary, because then he develops into a really complete total failure and looser

who is even stupider than a grain of sand can be caught when he goes out of the closet then it gets really sad he lets himself be beaten and used by celia I mean how miserable you have to be treated like that WITHOUT trying at least to defend ?? what a pathetic total failure you have to be ?? can the idiot stick his head in the toilet? honestly it is hardly pathetic

the final with caroline was really fantastic or on the lake ... even with mom was pretty good ..... and the game is really fantastic as usual

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
How come the military grade electric dildo is no longer in your inventory after you take it with you? Figure you’d still need it later on for that BDSM with Celia.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes