cru

Jul 14, 2017
i haven't been active on f95 lately so i don't know if this has been said already, but i found a bug:
when nightcrawling at Sidra and Isla's place and choosin to fondle Isla, then canceling out i end up at Celia's place where i can fondle her. i have not prgressed the story enough to unlock this yet.

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
hello i played the game finshed linda and caroline but i dunno why i cant advance with celia story here is my save file mby there is bugg with variable

Dec 29, 2017
So started from old file did things different order still stuck with Caroline constantly coming to the bedroom at night looking for her vibrator...vwhich in turn isnt allowing me to progress along her story line....

Never mind just seen the post about the fix

Last edited:

Xanter72

Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys ! I'm kinda lost, i'm just after the moment Caroline got her necklace stolen, when i'm talking to her to get Charles adress, my character says that he can't bring her because it's too dangerous, did i miss something ? (i saw the walkthrough but i can't find the answer to my problem)

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
How to pass security? I go right and i get cought every time, i go left, and i manage to sneak in but other security comes behind my back and its all over again :/

edit: boxes lool

mrpoops

May 27, 2019
im stuck with celina last thing i spok to hern an shool in the haalway she was pisst i shood go to the toilettte ... i was ... nothing and on the MCs pc this wabcam thing also nothing what shod i doo

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes