Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How to clean pool
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Q. How to clean the pool?
A. Alternating left-right mouse buttons for that mini-game, notice the green 'bumper'.
Or you can use 'a' and 'd' if you'd prefer.
Android?
Q. On android I can't cleans swimming pool
A. Download the latest update. (Pool cleaning bug fixed)
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-icstor.8012/page-1648#post-2526832

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Being a camgirl. The main character is a chick that doesn't want to do regular work to make money. I'm on internal build 0.1.7 right now but 0.1.3 is public. Just adding more to the story till it gets to the point where she starts camming, then that's gonna be 0.2 public release. Playing games like milfy city gave me ideas about what to avoid. Like the money making minigames in it. They are basic and straight forward, which is good, but, they don't have enough of payout to give reason to play them.

Also, none of this weird rape stuff. Just people trying to get their end.
Kinda feels like a ripoff from a small fraction from Big brother, not very original. What twists will it have, like what genre? Anyway I hope it works out for you, I might play it if it seems interesting.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Kinda feels like a ripoff from a small fraction from Big brother, not very original. What twists will it have, like what genre? Anyway I hope it works out for you, I might play it if it seems interesting.
Big Brother was one of the first ones I played. But it isn't that sort of game. The camming will be the actual gameplay and a simpler story. Girl starts camming, has a guy join to make more money, ends up having feelings. There will be stuff in the middle as well.

Also, Possible idea for an alternative storyline where you basically just become a guys sex slave willingly of some guy. Seeing the way these games go have given me an idea of what I want to stay away from, but, also make me want to do my own thing. As good as Milfy Cities renders are, I find the story super simplistic and the deviant actions of the MC make me hate the kid.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
the mc is no monster, 1. he is a fictional character, 2. i've known monsters, he's nothing like them. 3. he is a fictional character. oh and for the record let me restate, he is a fictional character who has not now nor ever existed in any other form or fashion. you need to learn to seperate fantasy from reality.
Fine, he is poorly written trash that is poorly written to rape and manipulate women.
Sounds like a concept I'd be interested in.

The main problem with mini games for money in adult games is they tend to be either too random or too tedious, or both. The idea of them is fine. Although needingt to have some money to bet to even play them is dumb too.
That's why I want to make something not too overly hard. The collision in my first one isn't hitting right which is why I added a cheat to it. So you can experience without having to try. I think games like milfy city really needs that. Like the card one, but press a button and it just shows you what to do since making money in this game is ridiculous.
All sorts of fetishes out there - whether you like them or not, its probably a wise decision to include at least some of them to appeal to the largest audience possible .. at least if the idea is to make some sort of living from what you do.
Definitely. But The rape one is super weird to me. Like public groping is one thing, but in milfy city, this kid drugs, rapes, and records it to blackmail the teacher. That's a little too far for me.

Reactions: TomberryDude

Froboslayer

Sep 10, 2019
he said estimate of 10 days, so 3 more days. But then again, he could be a degenerate and delay it till the the end of oct.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
There aren't any animations yet, you shouldn't play the game until the animations are there, or you will miss out on alot. Should be there until the end of this month.
Yes indeed.. doesn't feel right without the animations..best to wait it out.. that's just me tho..

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes