Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok this is not my kind of game per se but I decided to try it, now I have had the menu on the background for like 10 min listening to its music on loop :D..it's pretty catching, anyone knows the source? :)

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Ok this is not my kind of game per se but I decided to try it, now I have had the menu on the background for like 10 min listening to its music on loop :D..it's pretty catching, anyone knows the source?
"Your Call" by Kevin MacLeod. You can always assume it's Kevin MacLeod and go from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwanted

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I am not sure if thats a good idea. Since they have this rule in place. "14. Do not talk about game modifications or patches regarding Milfy city. "
Rule 14 essentially means do not talk about incest or the incest patch because of Patreon.
Unfortunately, the chance of your suggestion of alternate costumes being implemented is less than 1%.
Icstor ones said an animation takes him 3 hours with 2 hours rendering time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So an alternate costume would increase that time to 5 hours at least, or by 66.67%. At a time where Icstor is facing critizism for updates taking to long, alternate outfits are not gonna happen.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh...If this is real I 100% missed it.
It's actually a scene that triggers the first time you enter the secret room... and it's technically part of Linda's storyline, as you have to visit him at work (this'll unlock the location for further visits) to learn about his weekend trip.
The Twins story can start from here aswell... the visit in the secret room is currently not mandatory for any storyline though

Reactions: boxedjack

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Just wondering which scenes I'm missing? It's only these three:
Those are the Zuri and Suri scenes. You'll get them after finishing their respective quest. You will first encounter them after unlocking dad's office while making progress with mom's storyline. One of them is his secretary at his workplace.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
Sep 18, 2018
I downloaded the compressed version where the "spying on mom when she is cnahging" event repeats and her story doesn't progress. How do I fix this?

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I downloaded the compressed version where the "spying on mom when she is cnahging" event repeats and her story doesn't progress. How do I fix this?
Talk to Bob in the afternoon. Ask him for money. Third time he will refuse and tell you to talk to Linda if you need money. Next time you spy on her in the morning she'll take you to her workplace.

Reactions: Darbeli Matkap

nagi291

Apr 23, 2018
Rule 14 essentially means do not talk about incest or the incest patch because of Patreon.
Unfortunately, the chance of your suggestion of alternate costumes being implemented is less than 1%.
Icstor ones said an animation takes him 3 hours with 2 hours rendering time.
So an alternate costume would increase that time to 5 hours at least, or by 66.67%. At a time where Icstor is facing critizism for updates taking to long, alternate outfits are not gonna happen.
Ohh okay now I understand. Its just a shame u know. There is a lot of missed potential in not using the costumes. Because we took so many pictures of Caroline in many different outfits and now we wont see them again. Pity.

Reactions: boxedjack

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
So there seems to be an issue with my game. Caroline's blowjob scene (when you hide her dildo) keeps repeating EVERY TIME I go to sleep. Is there any way to make this stop? Maybe a console command to increase her relationship level so this stops?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes