ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
You have to drop the file in the "Game" folder this opens a secret gallery, not the main one, the main gallery is missing in this version.
In your bedroom, click on the
1573347723631.png
1573347723631.png
above your computer. (Secret gallery)
Hey mate, thanks for the reply, i already knew that. the thing was, i had to rename the file, deleting the numbers and then worked like a charm. Great work you do btw, helping all the members here with this game, keep it up ;)(y)

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

J11_PRO

Dec 23, 2018
I made android port for everyone.
Version: 0.6C
Note:
- Incest Patch Pre-Applied ( Thank you to bas for this ) But it doesn't work for 0.6C.!!!
- Pool cleaning button coding changed.
- The game opens late because the file size is large. Just wait a minute.
- The character statistics tab on the computer is failing. I removed it from the game. Use the MC phone.
Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:
For Neighbors:

Good forums for everyone.
Is incest patch work now?

Apple Jinx

Nov 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to delete a save file so it disappears from the menu in game? I accidently clicked the wrong file to save once and now it's just sitting in another slot whenever I open the menu and it's a bit of an eye sore

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to delete a save file so it disappears from the menu in game? I accidently clicked the wrong file to save once and now it's just sitting in another slot whenever I open the menu and it's a bit of an eye sore
Hover over the save and hit the delete key.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Animations were supposed to be in by the end of OCT just a few days after the update which was released without them for some odd reason. We're now close to heading into week 2 of november. I think at this point it's safe to assume he didn't have the animations done at all and just wanted to milk patreon supporters.

It'd be hilarious if he actually doesn't start animations until the week of release and finishes them in a week with no problem. But then he's like "sorry guys super buggy, it'll be done first of the month" coincidentally he lets his patreon tick for a few months :)

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
It's ten days after 'this month'.

I don't mind waiting as long as I know how long I'll be waiting for. These empty promises are annoying.
Indeed. You'd find 90% less bitching on here if he just said "ok, you're not going to be getting an update in December. The best you can hope for is sometime February." and then patreon can decide what they want to do.

Really we gotta blame the patreon supporters for putting up with it. It's like complaining about twitch thots and IG models getting money for non-nude, low quality images. Gotta blame the guys supporting said thottery. So basically icstor is a thot. He's promising us nudes and barely delivers despite getting money. He'd pull the lead out of his ass 100% without a doubt if he saw those numbers plummet.

Last edited:

JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
Indeed. You'd fine 90% less bitching on here if he just said "ok, you're not going to be getting an update in December. The best you can hope for is sometime February." and then patreon can decide what they want to do.

Really we gotta blame the patreon supporters for putting up with it. It's like complaining about twitch thots and IG models getting money for non-nude, low quality images. Gotta blame the guys supporting said thottery. So basically icstor is a thot. He's promosing us nudes and barely delivers despite getting money. He'd pull the lead out of his 100% without a doubt if he saw those numbers plummet.
Honestly most ppl probably low key enjoy being teased like that.
U made a good connection. He is a thot.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I don't mind waiting as long as I know how long I'll be waiting for. These empty promises are annoying.
I totally agree. Been waiting a year for this full update now. I can wait abit longer, but why can't he just be transparent for once and tell us the truth.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes