Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I put in a disclaimer that these pictures are photoshops. All the messages being from 2020 should be one of the obvious giveawys. But you do see very similar arguments in the discord on occasion.
Sorry for jumping to conclusions, but your post was really well made that I didn't pay attention to the details.

Also it is as you say, it doesn't change the fact, that many people spout nonsense like this...in other games too haha.

Reactions: boxedjack

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Sorry for jumping to conclusions, but your post was really well made that I didn't pay attention to the details.

Also it is as you say, it doesn't change the fact, that many people spout nonsense like this...in other games too haha.
Haha, no worries. Just want to make sure nobody actually quotes this later like it was real.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Here it is, thank you
Well that was easy, you didn't follow the walkthrough at all. You merely completed the first two steps, start at #3 and you should be good to go:

- Morning/Day > School > Security Room

Reactions: cir92

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I can't wait
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will be so entertaining:)

Haha epic xD
There is some serious work behind that post, probably more work than icstor laid on the game last couple of months :'D

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

cir92

Sep 14, 2018
Well that was easy, you didn't follow the walkthrough at all. You merely completed the first two steps, start at #3 and you should be good to go:

- Morning/Day > School > Security Room
Ops. I remember I visited the security guy and even ordered Celia for the glory hole blowjob

Thanks again!

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there like a guide for the whole playthrough + secret cards?
Pdf https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/445686_Secret_Cards_v.0.6c.pdf
Or Unlock All Cards
Paste File -> Milfy City/Game
Walkthrough v.0.5 -
Walkthrough v.0.6 - https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-icstor.8012/page-1576#post-2522322
I did all the steps, but I can't find her in the teacher's room (which is the last step before the pussy thing). Always at the school entrance
Are you sure you did everything as written in the walkthrough? I had no problem with anything to see her at school, you have to come to her house many times, at least two?
Does someone got an extra money download for this game? It takes me ages playing that memoriax game to get some serious money which I need to end the 0.6 version.
so i wasnt in this thread for quite a time now... so v.06c came out a month or two ago i think? and me playing it im realising the new content doesnt include animations and ive read that he is going to release them soon so for v.06? and do i have to play the game again all from the begining when the animated version comes out?
"Very soon" will be. You don't need to start the game over, however to play v0.6 with animation, leave saving v0.5. Will still gallery, I think that will have undergo v0.6 anew
Hey mate, thanks for that. But doesnt work for me, why ?
You have to drop the file in the "Game" folder this opens a secret gallery, not the main one, the main gallery is missing in this version.
In your bedroom, click on the 1573347723631.png above your computer. (Secret gallery)
Any have full 0.5 save?
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-icstor.8012/page-1752#post-2556496
(v0.4 Full, v0.5 Full, v0.6 Full, Android versions)
I can't get the "Pussy using Gloryhole" option
Use the computer in the evening, not at night. The next day go to the school bathroom:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes