JackHammer

May 30, 2017
There was such a noise and rumour in this forum on the new update. Actually I'm pretty disappointed. BDSM with Celia is not inspiring, and the boring night visits of the slleping girls is continued. Maybe its nice for people with a kink on this, but it's not mine
Welp, I suppose if you aren't interested in the main focus of the update, then yeah, it would probably be disappointing. Interesting, though, that you didn't mention the actual main content of the update, Caroline. You did do all of her stuff, right? All the way until it shows the special menu (that doesn't do anything yet)?
I thought that there was a lot of good material in the update. I wasn't a giant fan of the BDSM stuff either, but there were still several scenes with Celia before that even engaged. Plus a nice BJ scene with the chick in the club that promises to get her more involved as well. The neighbors were a little meh, but you never know. If there had been animations to go with everything, it would have been A+, as is it's a solid B.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
When I hit Orders, I got no option to activate "blowjob from glory hole". Is it a bug or am I missing something?
You're missing something. You need to go to school and interact with Celia there. You get ordered to go to the teacher's office, then you talk to her, then there's some other stuff with her. THEN you should be good to go.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
You're missing something. You need to go to school and interact with Celia there. You get ordered to go to the teacher's office, then you talk to her, then there's some other stuff with her. THEN you should be good to go.

I tried to follow guides strictly

Celia:
- Night> Map > Celia’s Home

I saw nothing there

- Next day Night> Map > Celia’s Home > Apartment 53

I was told I needed a key

- Morning/Day > School > Security Room

I saw nothing new because I had visited this room few times before. I was told I had talked to him (security guy) before

- Morning > School Entrance > Celia

I couldn't see anyone there
Am I missing something?

Is it because I visited security room and talked to security guy several times before I followed Celia story guide? Is it a bug?

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
is there a way to cheat into getting $600 for that edildo? or i have to play those stupid games on pc and earn bit by bit?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
so basically i have to get some other program to get cheats enabled and this might corrupt the game? so this is the only way?
You either play the game as intended and do all the mini jobs or you cheat per console command. There is no other way.

The latter won't corrupt the game in any way btw, don't know why you think that.

Stew1031

Apr 26, 2019
I'm starting on the new content. Caroline's event in my bedroom triggers every night and she isn't in her bedroom in the morning when I visit.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I tried to follow guides strictly

Am I missing something?

Is it because I visited security room and talked to security guy several times before I followed Celia story guide? Is it a bug?
Are you sure that you went those first two times AT NIGHT, and not just in the evening, or some other time of day?

You don't need a key to Celia's place for the first couple of times you visit - if you make sure you go AT NIGHT and have triggered that content, Celia is there to let you in.

Plus, I don't think however many times you tried the Security Room has anything to do with it (with the problem). True, you will get "I talked to him already" or else simply "BACK" for as long as it takes for you to trigger and advance to the next stage of progression.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
You either play the game as intended and do all the mini jobs or you cheat per console command. There is no other way.

The latter won't corrupt the game in any way btw, don't know why you think that.
to be honest there is another way he can always use Saveeditor

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes