karret

Aug 29, 2017
He rushed endings on those games because he wanted to start Milfy city.
This is probably true, but he rushed Milf Control because of IS1, IS1 because of Milf Villa. Latest is Milf Villa and IS2 because of Milfy City. I just wish he made or would make a decent ending for them at least now in a side project. Until this unrealistic dream comes true, I'm excited about the new updates.

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
Speak for yourself. A lot of members are patrons of developers. Also making 84k (at an avg of 5 per patron, usually its about 7) a year doing hobby dev work is pretty fucking good considering pro devs make in the 60s. For the money he's making, his games are shit. Compared to the rest of this part of the industry they are great, its all perspective I suppose.
That last little phrase is very true, for the money he makes he could very easly make much better games, he could hire some people to help him out and, honestly, for the budget he has, his updates should be much faster and something like voice acting should be a given. Still, what he makes is great for the kind of shit you see around here.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Speak for yourself. A lot of members are patrons of developers. Also making 84k (at an avg of 5 per patron, usually its about 7) a year doing hobby dev work is pretty fucking good considering pro devs make in the 60s. For the money he's making, his games are shit. Compared to the rest of this part of the industry they are great, its all perspective I suppose.
I honestly have to completely agree with you. While the game is good, and so are more or less all of the ones he has made, its good for what we have and what we can get, but saying that he isnt getting enough money for what he is doing... lmao

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
That last little phrase is very true, for the money he makes he could very easly make much better games, he could hire some people to help him out and, honestly, for the budget he has, his updates should be much faster and something like voice acting should be a given. Still, what he makes is great for the kind of shit you see around here.
Voice acting should never be a given. Frankly it should never even be a factor. Devs should focus on their game before even contemplating such a pointless addition.

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
Voice acting should never be a given. Frankly it should never even be a factor. Devs should focus on their game before even contemplating such a pointless addition.
Pointless? Probably the best thing about sex is the moaning and listening to the girl's voice is also great.

Reactions: jugde

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Hey, just finished this game up and was looking for suggestions for the closest or best game to try out while awaiting 0.2

Lucius

Jun 9, 2017
Hey everyone since the next update is coming out in a few days and its focusing on linda I went and collected the images and animations of her within the game and put them in a file on mega.
Woooow man soo perfect images, the best I have ever seen!! Nice post!

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Hey, just finished this game up and was looking for suggestions for the closest or best game to try out while awaiting 0.2
Try Twists of my Life, or (even better. Actually a LOT better) Depraved Awakenings. Also My Sweet Neighbours, which has been updated recently.
Almost forgot of Mythic Manor, if you are into the whole anime thing.

Reactions: nmma

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
I don't agree. The voice acting in House Party is complete shite.
Better to focus on women that look good, and imagine their voices instead.
I agree. Although I have a little something with House Party (it was the game that introduced me to F95) I must say voice acting is kinda shitty. But mainly on sex scenes.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
im just curious, if yall such experts on developing a game and being a programmer, why arent you doing one ? set up a patreon and start getting those 80k a year. hire mark hammil for a voice actor if you want.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes