DeadBeatDaad

Sep 25, 2017
Just did another playthrough and gotta say even though the family is top notch, all the character models in this game are fantastic. Hope to see some side questing with Judy, Macy, and more Violet soon, it would be a shame not to get more... er... miles out of them.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Just did another playthrough and gotta say even though the family is top notch, all the character models in this game are fantastic. Hope to see some side questing with Judy, Macy, and more Violet soon, it would be a shame not to get more... er... miles out of them.
agreed

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
It's perhaps because he does want to polish it, and not making 2 fix afterwards like he did for the first release !

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Dudes lets face it, we're not paying him and he has barely 1.4k patrons on patreon, that's not much for the insane hype this game is generating. I gotta say, this is probably the highest quality erotic game I have EVER seen, the models, the animations, the characters themselves. It absolutely blows away anything and I do mean ANYTHING else, all the "popular" games included. Some of them might have better story or build-up, but the pure animation quality of this is a fucking masterpiece.

Considering that, it's pretty clear there's gonna be some delays. I hate it as well, but we're genuinely talking masterpiece here.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Lazy ?, Point me one version 0.1 games out there that has much content like this game, i will give you 24h for that.
Calling a man that has released 5 completed games in 4(?) years, and of a very high quality in their respective time, and that has started a new project on a different engine because it works better for this type of games, lazy, is indeed fucking hilarious.

DouglasCosta

Mar 24, 2018
Calling a man that has released 5 completed games in 4(?) years, and of a very high quality in their respective time, and that has started a new project on a different engine because it works better for this type of games, lazy, is indeed fucking hilarious.
Yeah, maybe he will like tons of 0.0000001 games out there that has 5 or 6 render. =))

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Dudes lets face it, we're not paying him and he has barely 1.4k patrons on patreon, that's not much for the insane hype this game is generating. I gotta say, this is probably the highest quality erotic game I have EVER seen, the models, the animations, the characters themselves. It absolutely blows away anything and I do mean ANYTHING else, all the "popular" games included. Some of them might have better story or build-up, but the pure animation quality of this is a fucking masterpiece.

Considering that, it's pretty clear there's gonna be some delays. I hate it as well, but we're genuinely talking masterpiece here.
Speak for yourself. A lot of members are patrons of developers. Also making 84k (at an avg of 5 per patron, usually its about 7) a year doing hobby dev work is pretty fucking good considering pro devs make in the 60s. For the money he's making, his games are shit. Compared to the rest of this part of the industry they are great, its all perspective I suppose.

karret

Aug 29, 2017
ICSTOR's games are among the best, but I have to say every ending he made were rushed with poor content and conversations. The road that leads there is awesome, especially in the first ones. I miss those with the mind control and dominance. Milfy City is great too, but it's a totally different style.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Remember... He just changed to Ren'py what, last release? I'm sure that wasn't easy. Lets see how much content is in the next release before we start throwing around the "L" word. The quality of the game and story are really good IMHO.

Reactions: summerjo

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
ICSTOR's games are among the best, but I have to say every ending he made were rushed with poor content and conversations. The road that leads there is awesome, especially in the first ones. I miss those with the mind control and dominance. Milfy City is great too, but it's a totally different style.
He rushed endings on those games because he wanted to start Milfy city.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes